Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

Highlight the quote you wanna [quote=“MysticRose, post:258, topic:51199”]
quote box thingy
[/quote]

And a bubble appears that says “quote reply”. Then click that bubble. Voila!

1 Like

I fixed it. :stuck_out_tongue: If you indent, the software thinks you’re putting pre-formatted text.

So what you wanted to look like this

actually looks like this

:wink:

3 Likes

Jo you are a rock star.

2 Likes

Yayyyyy! Thank you very much!

Hello @Walt_RealFlavors would you consider sending me a sample of some of your Real Flavours! I’m from the uk and Admin on one of the most popular mixing groups on Facebook and would love the chance to review them, as quite a few members have shown interest, but like me are a bit dubious with vg based flavours from past experiences and if these are any good, it would drum up a lot of business for you. I have contacts in the vaping business who would more than likely buy in bulk off you if they turn out to be as good as you claim… thank you for your time

Best to talk via PM. Not sure we can do too much in the UK for you but I can try.

1 Like

Sent you a pm mate

FYI You have cherry pie listed as a beverage. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FAIL hahaha!

1 Like

I laughed. Hey, I could totally see blending up and drinking a cherry pie. They have cherry pie milkshakes, don’t they? If they don’t they should. Ooooh…may be a good recipe idea. :stuck_out_tongue: BTW, love you long time!! Couldn’t pass up the killer sale. :wink:

2 Likes

I am updating the site as you sent that and when I seen that I was like… Damn it… That was a dumb one haha.

2 Likes

I had a Blueberry Cheesecake milkshake from a chain here in the south called Cook Out. Not sure where all they have these drive thru’s but if you get a chance to visit, their food and shakes are really good.

You can find their locations here

3 Likes

I’ve got testers for vanilla ice cream and cherry pie steeping. I suspect I must split a bit of them off into some combo testers when I get home tonight. It’s a moral imperative.

3 Likes

Does anyone know what Super Ice Cream is?

Superman Ice Cream is my guess.

3 Likes

What he said :smiley:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors what size are the 1,3P samples?

1oz bottles Sorry for some reason it was being stupid about not show up on the page. My fault.

2 Likes

Thanks, bud. Ill see what Congress says about some funds.

4 Likes

You could always try to slide it through on an Executive Order…

3 Likes