Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

There are no palms here.

1 Like

Looking for this?
https://www.realflavors.com/collections/flavor-additives/products/vegetable-glycerin?

Hi Walt,

I have 3 tester bottles in the cart :slight_smile: I want to try it especially if it’s a Michigan product. Where are you guys?

1 Like

Our main office is in Troy, MI :smiley:

Metro D baby! I will order tonight!

1 Like

What are you looking to try?

Your palm based VG.

whoops… the palm based VG.

Ahh, thought you were talking about the flavorings. They make some great stuff.

I want to… but I cant. I spent about $80.00 on flavorings in the last 3 weeks.

I totally understand. I bought the big sample pack and plan to do a review on them as soon as i am back on my feet. That is if i can stop myself from drinking them straight from the bottle, they all smell sooooooo good.

lol… I can imagine!

I just ordered, Cant wait!

So @Walt_RealFlavors, remember the story you told us about the fella that called to yell at you about the flavoring breaking and the room smelling like the flavoring for months? Guess what my room is going to smell like for months…

Blueberry.

Damn if i didnt drop it and it hit a bottle and broke as it fell to the floor. I mean it smells absolutely fantastic, seriously, and im good with the smell, at least it doenst smell like farts in here anymore… The shitty part is that i never got to mix with it.

Me sad ----> :cry:

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors
Just received my first order from you and so far of the ones I ordered I am really liking these flavors. My only grip is it would have been really nice to get a twist top cap for every bottle. I ordered 9 flavors and only 3 tops came with the order. While this is not the end of the world it would be nice to have one for each bottle.
I would gladly cover the extra cost to get a twist top cap for each bottle if it were an option during the ordering process on your site.

3 Likes

All I can say… It is better than bacon! HAHA. Also… Sorry for your loss.

@wvsanta We try our best to help as we can. Next time just leave us a note and we can add extra for you. I told the team to only give out a max of three for now simply because this is a new practice.

For those who have not seen a package as of late from us.

Retail orders now come with twist open tips, pipettes, stickers, and other goodies we may have here! (Candy!!!)

5 Likes

I fully understand but the tops that came with the order worked great I would even say the best tops I have personally ever used. Thanks for everything you are doing @Walt_RealFlavors

2 Likes

I also am very pleased with the twist open tops , just like the ones from @Nicotine_River they are great! I like @wvsanta had much rather get a twist top for every bottle even if it is an added expense.
The pipettes and candy are a nice touch and it is appreciated, Thank You @Walt_RealFlavors!

4 Likes

i agree with you…its like buying a pack of 10 hot dogs and a pack of 8 hot dog buns…there should be one cap per bottle. if you need to tack on 35 cents extra or whatever. in the consumers eyes, it makes no sense at all to pack less caps than bottles…

2 Likes

7 Likes