Real Flavors! All Natural VG Based Flavors

You The Man! Pat everyone on the back and pass out some candy cause they going to be busy when the sale hits!

1 Like

Oh Kiwi!!! i know you want to show up on Waltā€™s siteā€¦ (tapping fingers on desk)

This is for @Pattie and our friends in the UK.

We have reached an agreement with https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/ to bring Real Flavors to your side of the pond!

Brilliant @Walt_RealFlavors thank you so much for doing that for us on this side of the pond. Very much appreciated. Thank you. :ok_hand:

Thank you for the update instead of leaving us hanging. Much appreciated!

1 Like

No problem! I try to spend as much time visiting over there as I can. I am hoping to visit this summer. It is a nice change from the normal here. :smiley:

Sorry for the delays, the bottling machine was acting up and I am here at that location trying to get it fixed for bottling later today.

1 Like

No problem. When will you be releasing that sweetened condensed milk :wink:

Iā€™m going to be keeping a close eye on this thread!

32 new flavors just added. The the new Real Flavors Raw will be up shortly (wholesale will have access at first, then a bit later retail).

4 Likes

i looked at your siteā€¦under newest flavors. not thereā€¦are they just mixed in? or will they eventually make their way under newest flavors?

2 Likes

They should be slowly showing up. The IT staff is working to get it live as speak.

3 Likes

Walt your Beach Breeze is labeled wrong on the site itā€™s labeled as Banana Breeze, just thought I would give you a heads up.

2 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I could not find your extracts on your site,are they live yet?
I went ahead and ordered a bakers dozens of your flavorings , I couldnā€™t wait any longer!:yum:

So you still ship anywhere in the world over $100? I.e UK

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors has already sorted that out for us in the uk. :yum: [quote=ā€œWalt_RealFlavors, post:103, topic:51199, full:trueā€]
This is for @Pattie and our friends in the UK.

We have reached an agreement with https://www.chefsvapour.co.uk/ to bring Real Flavors to your side of the pond!
[/quote]

But iā€™m impatient. They are not listed yet!

1 Like

At least we know there getting sorted. :+1:

They are shipping today. I promise

1 Like

Has anyone tried their Cream Soda flavor? Iā€™ve been dying for a good one, but havenā€™t been able to find any reviews or tasting notes anywhere. Also their Orange Cream and Coconut Cream Pie. Are these all newer flavors, or people just not leaving notes and or reviews yet? Even been to the 3 websites that sell them and no reviews :frowning: Would love to hear some feedback on these please?

Has anyone heard if/when they are releasing their sweetened condensed milk? Impatiently waitingā€¦lol.

Also would like to add that Iā€™m loving the Bread Pudding, I canā€™t recommend it enough, fantastic stand alone at 15%. Really shines at the 4 week steep mark! I am currently playing with the Pineapple Upside Down Cake as well, and so far it shows some promise. Needs a little support, but getting there. In all fairness though, Iā€™ve only tried at the 15 day steep. If itā€™s anything like the bread pudding, it might change significantly for the better by the time it hits 4 weeks. Great cooked pineapple and brown sugar flavoring. First one Iā€™ve found that actually has a cooked pineapple :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am sure we get more Real Flavors in the notes database soon.I was holding out for more reviews but went with my gut feelings and ordered 13 more flavors over the weekend.
I donā€™t know if @Ken_O_Where has a chance to try Cream Soda but I know he has several flavors from them.I can add the Cinnamon Custard to the list of must have , I am loving it! I have found that it is good at 12%. Like you I find it gets better, as in stronger after 3-4 weeks.It tastes great S&V but it is a little weak.:yum:

2 Likes