Real Flavors, opinions on the Super Concentrates vs. the VG mixes?

I love the RF SC French Toast v1. I have a 220ml bottle mixed at 3.5% stand alone on 24Oct that I am still vaping on and it is great IMO. The v2 I mixed up on 07Mar and the jury is still out on that one. Quite different from the v1 but we will see better after it steeps a couple more weeks.

2 Likes

The spice of life brotherā€¦

What brand were you trying to clone ?? I HAD been a huge fan of MBV French Toast for my portable tank setup, which was MH and higher PG. Never tried it subohm or LH, but just grew tired of their PRE-steeping, which meant I received it dark, bitter, and all but UN-vapable. Enter DIY hehe.

Well, as they say, ā€¦ Itā€™s on like Donkey Kong ā€¦
Wife is going to hate me heheā€¦

4 Likes

Wouldnā€™t have you any other way beaut :blush:

5 Likes

Being old and with a failing memory (thatā€™s my excuse, left it alone)ā€¦ what does ā€œMHā€ and ā€œLHā€ stand for?

1 Like

mouth hit / lung hit i think

2 Likes

Yes wolf, Lung Hit, Mouth Hit.

I still use both for kicksā€¦

For whatever reason Iā€™m stuck on my setups. ADV (except for flying), SteamCrave RDTA Supreme, LH, 80V/20P. Traveling, flying, etc. Phiniac XL Nude Tank with Boge XL Cartos (yes, punched cartos), MH, 70P/30V.

Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m right behind you in lineā€¦

I cannot remember where the line is - wait what is a line again.

1 Like
1 Like

French Dude by VapeBreakfastClassics. Vile stuff. French Toast, Blueberries, Whipped Cream but hell if it actually tastes like any of them and all the clones taste like bloody Pancake Syrup by (CAP).
Edit::Never ask the guy standing in front of a few hundred choices of juice what his personal ADV is. LMmfAO.
Serves me right.

2 Likes

Hehe, was just trying to narrow in on the French Toastiesā€¦

1 Like

9 Likes

damn it i have 30 flaves i havent touched yet , where does everyone find the time lol , by the time i test everything a new line will be out smh

7 Likes

Nice to meet you as well @SessionDrummer

3 Likes

It got delayed a dayā€¦ Sorry @Ken_O_Where lol

Waiting on official testing.

4 Likes

So yer saying that it is okay to go to sleep tonight?

4 Likes

Lol for you maybe haha.

I am taking sugesstions on a type of sale you want to seeā€¦ (be reasonable lol)

3 Likes