Real Flavors, opinions on the Super Concentrates vs. the VG mixes?

Can anyone compare the Champage (VG) with the Champagne (SC)?

I have an old bottle of Champagne (VG) . Didn’t upgrade to SC, because -quite apart from being a cheapskate - I really didn’t like it on SF testing. No fizz! That said i could see that that the flavour (though quite horrible, deprived of it’s fizz) might work nicely in a mix, so i’ve duly started mixing with it.
But now i’m wondering if I’d really do better to switch to the SC version, before I get too far into this? I notice that the SC got better ratings on the recipe side of ELR, though the ratings are so few , that could easily be random variation.

So again: Is the SC Champagne actually better than the VG , or different in any way at all (aside from concentration) ?

I would recommend acquiring the Soda Base (SC) its very nice. I don’t really think there is a need for Champagne any longer, if your desired end effect is to add a “Fizz” to your Eliquid. My opinion for what is worth.

4 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve got the Soda Base (SC) and the Cream Soda (SC) (seeing as that’s the one that @Walt_RealFlavors recommended for fizz on another thread) so i should be OK for fizz! I just fancied adding the actual Champagne flavour to some recipes as well :slight_smile: now that I’ve got past my aversion , triggered by vaping flat champagne.

So my question is really: do they differ in flavour ? If the SC actually has some fizz, that’s a bonus, but not what I’m looking for ATM

1 Like