Real Flavors Super Concentrates. Really?

I havent posted yet as i didnt want this to turn away from peoples complaints. As Walt once said all input is valid. Quite a few posts now so…

I havent had many issues with the SC line. There were a couple delicate flavorings that i experienced some flavor fade, not entirely unexpected. One of the was Funnel Cake. But there were very few that i had issues with. I have single flavor testers that have been on my shelf for two years and i can still taste the flavors.

Everyone experiences things differently, that is why posts like this are very important.

One thing you can try is the water test, put a couple drops in a shot glass of water. If you have no troubles tasting it then perhaps something else is amiss.

I dont have much else to suggest other than please do not be afraid to express your concerns about flavors/hardware/etc. No matter how much the crowd loves something your input is still just as valid as theirs.

Oh, one last thing. The %s on the bottles, i believe Walt said that they were for food. I dont remember when or what thread but i am pretty sure that is what he said. I never went by the suggested %'s. A quick example, i use Yumberry between .5-1%.

9 Likes

After reading all your comments (thanks again) and making some considerations, I decided those Real Flavor SC are not for me, either because they are too weak or I don’t know hot to better use them.
Therefore, provided I won’t use them anymore, if someone want them I can give them out for a minimum price plus shipping.
I bought them a month ago from rainbowvapes.co.uk for £1.89 each.
I can ship in Germany for as low as EUR 4.00 and in the rest of EU for EUR 9.00 (international for EUR 16.00 but not sure it worth)

It’s a small stash but can be interesting for some. Most 10ml bottles are 100% some other are like 90% due to my tests:

Blackberry
Blood Orange
Blueberry Acai Pomegranate
Boysenberry
Cotton Candy
Grapefruit
Guava
Hazelnut
Lemon
Lemon Tea
Lemonade
Marshmallow
Milk
Passion Fruit
Peach
Pina Colada
Pomegranate
Soda Base
Strawberry
Strawberry Lemonade
Yogurt
Yumberry

3 Likes

Really sad that you’re letting them go so soon…and feeling rather guilty , cos I was one of the folk who suggested RFSC. Sorry for that.
How about just quickly giving the Lemonade a quick try before somebody snaps 'em up? I notice that most of us gave that one five stars so if any of 'em are gonna work for you, that looks like a good bet. I’d say use between 2 and 2.5 % , going by the notes(as well as personal experience) and let it steep for 10 days or so.

1 Like

Done already. Lemonade is one of the first flavors I tested, due I’m a lemon lover.
Tried with 2%, 3% and 5%. Let steep for 2 weeks.
I thrown away the tests today.

No problem Jay, I wasted already so much money in vaping stuff that this is not relevant at all.
And btw, if I had not tested them, I never knew how good/bad they are. :wink:
I’m still grateful to you and everyone else giving suggestions.

9 Likes

Wow! I tried that one @4% and found it unbearably over-flavoured at two weeks! And you got barely any taste, That’s curious.

So what are the differences?Hmmm… I’m using less DW, vaping with different kit, and I usually throw a bit of saline into the mix. And different set of tastebuds ofc.

Well, seing as you’re a lemon lover, I’ve just gotta stick my neck out recommend MF lemon to you. I know I’m not alone in finding that one especially awesome. I’m pretty sure that just about everyone who’s tried it has been blown over, But you’ve got to be really careful not to use to much with the MF concentrates, or else the flavour just goes into hiding; so be sure to read all the tasting notes you can find, if you do go for that.

I’ve been meaning to try it rogether with the RF soda, but haven;'t got around to that yet (have used it in other combos though) Did you try the soda, btw? Did you get the fizz?

Anyway, thanks very much for the kind reply :slight_smile: And I really hope that you find something that works for you soon!

1 Like

Probably the DW make some difference.

I tried the soda base with lemonade and… you know already.

3 Likes

Yeah I want to try that.
For the EU people, where to find the MF concentrates at best prices? And secondarily, does it worth to try the Botanic Elixir (which should be MF thinned out with 9 parts VG)?

2 Likes

Oh, I found your topic @jay210

2 Likes

:grin: Oh! I need to add a bit of an update to that re, the sample size . But no new suppliers to add, sadly.
.Well, off I go…

1 Like

We could get a mass order from chefs with all the flavors USA won’t have

1 Like

If there are some that you cant sell they make good hard candy, frostings and other food things.

2 Likes

FLV lemonade is delish fyi if you can get it there

1 Like

Yes they do as long as it’s not vape related. Make fine handcrafted soda syrup

1 Like

No, thankyou mate. You must have put a lot of work into it. I found it invaluable.

3 Likes

I appreciate your flavor reviews and find them fair and straight forward, i believe i have read most of them and i have learned a lot from them, thanks for your time and effort

4 Likes

Don’t know if you received my last response so forgive me if I’m repeating myself, but I find posts like yours incredibly helpful. I’m sure I’m not alone in feeling this. It not only saves me time and money, but also helps me with my mixes. So a huge thankyou, and keep them coming.

4 Likes

I expect you found the Medicine Flower Tasting notes thread, too? Just in case you haven’t, check out this recent post . Can’t say that I added my overdue notes on Lemon (MF) just for you, but I expedited them on account of your interest. I needed a kick inthe pants there. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Steve68 and @Cloudydaze.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Pleasure. Thank you.

1 Like

I am also intolerant to glycol. Please can you kindly tell me which brand of RY4 do you tolerate in 3%, so that i can try that brand too? Thank you in advance

2 Likes