Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

The two biggest tricks or tips I have had when mixing RF VG flavors is to shake them well before mixing and to use a little bit of heat after mixing. I haven’t experimented with the new SC flavor’s enough to know if it helps or not but I am going to continue to do this until I find out otherwise.
I have heard several report that they like to let them breathe as well? I was leaning towards doing that until I tried the mix after 12 hours.I didn’t find it harsh at all so I elected to not let it breathe

I was aiming for a fried fritter with a jam type filling with this mix , nothing really fruity but more of a jelly type fruit sweetness.Similar to a jelly filled doughnut but with more of a fried type dough.
It is still way early to call it a winner by any stretch but I have been vaping this off and on all day and I am rather happy with the results.
I am always looking for nice and simple shake and vape type flavors.It isn’t no where near the complexity of some of the other donut mixes that I enjoy , perfect example is @Amy2 Cronut mix , but if we can achieve a good vape without having to wait 2-4 weeks that is a very good thing IMO.:yum:

5 Likes

That really sucks. I have 240 mls of it. I’m going to try a small tester of it with peppermint and mint to see if I can flip to a peppermint shake. Those 2 strong flavors should hold up.

5 Likes

Oatmeal Cookie: I got the VG in a beta tester and loved it, making it more concentrated made it one of my new favorites. As @Pro_Vapes said this is a nice freshly baked oatmeal cookie and it will be very versatile as the cookie isnt overpowering.

Strawberry: I havent vaped this yet but the smell is lovely, hints of ripe berry right out of the bottle. Finger test said i am going to love this. Ill get back with vaping results.

Peach: Fan-freakin-tastic Peach, very nice yellow peach flavor and smell, makes the mouth water a tiny bit. I have mixed a couple single but jumped right in mixing recipes, all of the finger tests have been excellent.

Im going to hold off on starting percentages until i run through the single flavor testers.

Would i buy these again? You did read what i wrote, right? :slight_smile:

EDIT: I grabbed a few new ones:

Eggnog
Molasses
Sweet Potato
Peanut Butter

Ill report back on those as well.

8 Likes

You are going to love the strawberry IMO. I tested my few day old 1.5% tester yesterday and loved it. I followed it with a few drops of my 0.8% cream and was in heaven. Very good strawberry cream vape that is not overpowering at all on either note.

6 Likes

Real Flavors Launches New Site
December 14, 2016

JOIN US IN
Celebrating Our New Site with 20% off, FREE shipping, and A FREE Gift!
Cheaper pricing, more options, cheaper shipping, and a way easier layout!

ALERT: All accounts and products are now live. Due to security concerns, you will need to do a lost password request to set a new password. If you are having problems please contact us right away. Live chat will be open extended hours.

Come celebrate our new site and use coupon code: 20FREE for 20% off and Free Shipping. Also be sure to add our free Christmas ornament on to your order as well! (Retail orders only, limited time offer, only on aviable while supplies last.

Edit to add - I see a handful of new SC flavors.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Why does that thread never show up for me in the list of recent threads? Not a big fan of this forums software at all. Is there no ‘subscribed threads’ link where I can see all my bookmarked threads?

2 Likes

If you’ve turned off notifications / unfollowed it without realising it won’t show up (I did this accidentally when I first joined the forum).

Have a look in your settings just in case you’ve done the same - and I think if you scroll to the bottom of the thread it will say whether you’ve got it muted…sorry if I’m rambling…stupid headache :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

4 Likes

Thanks, I don’t recall muting it @Lolly but that was the case. I guess it could have happened when I was drinking. Still pretty amazed there is no way to view just the threads you are tracking or bookmarked like most other forums I frequent.

3 Likes

An open question that I understand will bring various answers but What would be the top 5 raw flavours that stand out for everyone?

1 Like

Strawberry and Oatmeal Cookie for me. I’m still testing Caramel. It seems to mute when mixed with their Cake Batter, but is very good with other flavors.

Oops, I forgot one… Molasses. It’s great with nuts, tobacco, bakery or anywhere you want a heavy dark sweetener.

2 Likes

I really need to make sure that is in my next batch of testers. The 1% brown sugar I just tested that is 8 days old is amazing.

2 Likes

strawberry, butterscotch pudding, chocolate, yumberry, and brownie so far. I still have a bunch to play around with.

2 Likes

There is! For me, it’s at the very top, click the menu bar (three horizontal bars), then click ‘unread’. It’ll usually have a number beside it (before you click it) telling you how many threads you are tracking that have replies since you last read it. =)

Also, if you haven’t noticed (though as mentioned before, it may be a settings issue) when you reach the end of whatever thread you’re currently reading, there are suggested threads. Sometimes you’ll see a blue circle (with numbers) in one/some of those few suggested threads. That blue circle means you’re already subbed/following that thread, and the number again is the reply count since you last read it. =)

HTH

2 Likes

And the bookmarks can you find at your profile, under summary. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks, didn’t know that but still terrible forum software IMO.

I am drinking so sorry for the derail, I will try to abstain from this thread/forum till sober.

1 Like

Yumberry

Bright, sweet, tangy and tart with very nice light aromatics. This will pair well with a lot of different flavorings, creams, light and dark fruits, bakery, tea’s and so on. I set out to make some testers today and when i uncapped it i couldnt help but grab some custards, creams and a couple fruits to mix up something to vape.

If this vapes half as good as it tastes on my finger it will be a 9^128472 stars rating… It has me thinking about taking another run at Thimbleberry.

.75-1.25%

Pear

This is just a first impression based on a couple mixes. Mixed taste, on my finger, tells me that this isnt as much the cooked type, which Walt mentioned, as it is a TPA pear type with a much better flavor but the aromatics seem similar yet not as perfumey. I mixed @ 1.5 and 2%, one in a heavy cream base and one in a pear/fuji mix, im now thinking it might have been a bit too much.

Im going to sit down and and do some single flavor testers with this one, pear %'s can be tough to nail down as it isnt meant to be bold and in your face even as a main note. Thinking of starting below 1% and adjusting from there.

Ive got a few more to sit down with and a few more on the way.

7 Likes

Just placed my order. Thanks for the heads up and thank you @Walt_RealFlavors for such a killer discount! Looking forward to trying them. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where gave me a headz up early this morning. I didn’t see much chatter about it so I reposted it here. This is a great deal… it’s probably a 1 time deal and if anyone want in on it, now is the time.

I probably should tag @Amy2 just in case she missed it.

4 Likes