Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

Honeydew from RF is much better and juicy than CAP, TPA. Mix it with strawberry sc, yum!

2 Likes

That’s what she said

2 Likes

which do you prefer out of the cap and tpa

1 Like

I didnt like Solub Arome pancake very much, I do really like there doughnut though.

1 Like

You can only master carbonation if you have studied the dark arts and or witchcraft

2 Likes

To me there honey dew is a very vibrant juicy and sweet but not to sweet just a very authentic honey dew melon. But I hear so is tfa lol. And TFA is much cheaper so??? Maybe someone who has both will see our conversation and let us both know lol

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes great write up on those flavors.

2 Likes

thank you i will updat them after 1 month steep so two weeks

1 Like

why change what works right ??? plus i have over 4oz of tpa honeydew and its strong so to pull the trigger on something else it would have to be better lol ty

1 Like

Having just received another 24 flavors (LOL), and having 16 steeping from my first order, I think you’re on to something here, with the 2 week wait, then 4 week follow up.

2 Likes

Prepping for the next round…

7 Likes

That definitely is true if it’s not broken why fix it but then why do I have 10 strawberries lol and I use them all lol there is an exception to every rule.

5 Likes

i tried to test at one week and besides making a couple notes i couldnt give an opinion vut that two week mark you start to taste where it may go and what it is , im waiting for the 4 week mark to see if the taste fades etc , and FOR ME this is only my opinion if i have to wait longer than a month for a single flave to develop i dont want anything to do with it

2 Likes

because the strawberries are broke lmao

4 Likes

Roger that. Only test smelled a few out of the box, and so far I think I know EXACTLY what you meant by the FT2. Clove ??

1 Like

NICE thats a thing of beauty

1 Like

ha, it’s not just me

2 Likes

Sorry Fozzy, I got you and fidalgo’s comments confused. Is it clove Fozzy ?? I haven’t even mixed it yet, and going on smell alone, but I’m thinking I see what you were alluding to.

As far as the RF SC SB, I’ve been a TPA Straw Ripe fan forever, but just by smelling it, I’m wondering if it is going to have a run for it’s money…

1 Like

Yes, it will. I know a lot of people that have given up all of their SB’s for RF’s :slight_smile:

5 Likes