Real Flavors Super Concentrates Tasting Notes (Part 1)

what percent do you have the bb muffin , and the coffee i have to try at .5 to 1 % i think those will be better percentages ill add some vanilla and cream or marsh to it instead of just trying a SF test i originally tested the coffee at 2 % or higher i cant remember but it was awful , the stuff smells so freakin great though , ive never tried a coffee flavor b4 so i had no clue where to start

2 Likes

the silly rabbit and fruit loops really missed the mark and tasted very similar , i took the reat of what i had left as a tester and added a drop of MF lemon a drop of FA bergmot and a drop of FA orange and now ill check it tmrw just to see if i could build it into a better Fruity Cereal which im sure i can @Walt_RealFlavors do these have raspberry in them ?? that is what they both remind me of , walt also said the newer fruit pebbles is on point compared to the other two so id start with that one if i were you btw sorry no paragraphs lmao sorry couldnt resist

3 Likes

Go low on the coffee bro it is pretty potent - the caramel cappuccino is nice

4 Likes

Let me guess. You also got a brand new fancy pen too didnā€™t ya?

5 Likes

I wanted a pen, but I would use the cup more often (not that I donā€™t write, but I normally like to use gel pens).
EDIT:
I also go though a lot of pens, the cup would last longer, as an asideā€¦ Walt offered to replace the cup, should be showing up anytime nowā€¦ and I do appreciate it.

6 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I havenā€™t got a pen yet either. But I canā€™t really read and write all that well, so no biggie.

4 Likes

Ok, thatā€™s it. I just cannot cry another tear over this goddamn pen. And Walt has cups too! Maybe FA will send me a kite for when I take off from work.

5 Likes

Ohhhhā€¦ you didnā€™t get your kite yet?

6 Likes

You bought $500 worth of flavors and no goddamn pen? Wha? Noā€¦wayyyy!
Someone must have told Walt that you and I are two sick MFā€™s who take our love dolls out on the town. Oh well. At least we tried. You not getting one of those fancy pens either makes me cry a lot less and who knows? We might enjoy the FA kite more

4 Likes

Oh damn. Ok. Time out. Iā€™m callin mom.

4 Likes

ā€œSpit my coffe outā€ funny right there. You and Tut have me laughing my ass off this morning.

5 Likes

Donā€™t blame me for blabbing, it wasnā€™t meā€¦

5 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors I canā€™t leave these wolves alone for a minute they are trouble makers sorry Russ they made me post it

11 Likes

Well, hmpft! At least your cup was cracked. Serves you right. No pen and a cracked cup. Night kids!

6 Likes

Whoa! RF wolves too holding fancy pens? Those trouble making little things! How dare them! Grrrrr. I hope they defecate in your juice

5 Likes

You know what that explains it - little phantom shitters is what happened to the mix i made the other day.

5 Likes

I have a 3% tester of this that has steeped a week and I really like it but I havenā€™t ate the cereal in decades to know how on point it truly is.

3 Likes

Had to take a break due to dental surgery, which does NOT allow for flavor testing. Have a crap load steeped @ 2 weeks and gotta start chipping away at them.

Peach SC 2.5% (4-29-17) ā€“ 2 weeks steeped and this one is a very fullfilling vape. Strength, sweetness, fullness all very good. To my broken down olfactory senses Iā€™m not truly getting a Peach, itā€™s more of a fruit-ish pie filling. Smelling it I think it has more Peach, but vaping it just seems like a good fruit pie filling. My current fav. peach is TPA Juicy Peach and although mixing it @ higher percentages, is SMACKS you with a Peach brick to the face. This one is just seemingly more of a nice fruit-ish pie filling. Might even resemble apple to some degree. Sure to be a solid mixer, but as a stand alone Peach, giving it a 6/10.

10 Likes

Condensed Milk SC 2.5% (4-29-17) ā€“ 2 week steep and this one beat me with a condensed milk hammer the moment I started testing it !!! WOW, this is a damned good CM. Iā€™ve never really tried using CM, but I could see doing it now. Very good smooth, creamy, sweet mix here. Outstanding taste, mouthfeel, and vape. I have no choice other than to give this a 10/10, and may be my 2nd favorite right behind my beloved French Toast v.1.

11 minutes later ------ MAN this one is good !!!

11 Likes

With only a 2 week steep that one will develop a little more - it is hella strong in a mix I would say dont go over .4 - .6 or you will have a condensed milk vape (and while nice it may not be the vape you are looking for)

6 Likes