Real Flavors supply

I just saw on rainbow vapes (UK) 9 pages of RF concentrates, does anyone know if it’s the old stock or has the Canadian company started to supply dealers normally?

5 Likes

Just contact them, they respond fast to email.

4 Likes

Fantastic, as usual!

5 Likes

Rainbowvapes are my favourite suppliers and I checked with them as soon as the news broke on here about RealFlavors, to see what their stock levels were like (I’d just started to try and like them).
On their site they say “Real flavors are now available only while stocks last as 2019 has seen the demise of this fantastic flavour concentrate powerhouse from the USA, luckily we stocked up plenty before the bad news hit in Summer and have a large selection of these still in stock, however as the days go by we are seeing more of this brands range go to out of stock status so be quick. If you are looking for a large quantity of a particular flavouring let us know on an email and we can check out the remaining quantity, these are available in 10ml, 50ml and 100ml quantities, if you are looking at a larger size we would be able to do this also”.
It is worth checking stock levels with them if something is showing out of stock - they managed to find some for me when I asked :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @Jellybean

3 Likes

@zippy may know …My understanding is that Stock is still older stock

4 Likes

Well I know they are manufacting themselves but the stock they had may have well been. But I’ve been buying them an so far all have been good. I know Simon bought some from the USA and got some really bad ones.

Flavor Chaser

6 Likes

Yes Simon , @Mjag , Sessiondrummer and myself all got Bad Yumberry and SB milkshake

5 Likes

I feel bad for BCF, river supply and diyej canada as RF screwed them out the door. Some flavors are fine like aged bourbon cream and a few more but the popular ones like strawberry, sb milkshake, Yumberry and pineapple were just not right. The samples I got from diyej Canada were not as bad but just weaker than the same flavors I still have when they were at full strength.

I can’t wait for diyej Canada to start producing RFSC again, just have to be patient like everyone else during these tough times.

3 Likes

Thank you all, it just sounded strange that they have 9 pages full of RFs… and I wondered.
Didn’t want to start doing more recipes of unfoundable flavours.
Let’s keep our fingers crossed and wait till they’ll resume doing the SCs, so it’s a no go… cheers all

4 Likes

DIY-Ejuice is producing and shipping now. I see new distributors carrying them every month now.

p.s. RF went out of business last August (?) and DIY started producing in October. I doubt that with six or more distributors selling now and Rainbow Vapes has 9 pages of flavors on their site now, that is old stock.

Note: I’ve been buying from DIY. AFAIK they just got the recipes.

3 Likes