Real Flavors, Walt Reynolds steps down

Nice @mjag.

I don’t seem to remember THIS one …

3 Likes

Never saw that one either…might have blocked that out of my mind…

source

4 Likes

It has been a while since I have been tagged in a post HAHA.
Hey all!

DIY is the only true maker of Real Flavors. They bought everything and took over the brand.

PS… Yeah, I may have been drunk when I came up with the Egg Nog French Toast… Too much bourbon.

11 Likes

Hehe @Walt_RealFlavors, thank you for chiming in, and we miss seeing you around. I/we hope everything is going well for you, and you’re staying safe. Don’t be a stranger !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hmmmm, is that even possible ?? !!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Walt_RealFlavors, I still remember the RFSC heyday, those were GOOD times Sir…

3 Likes

They also have jumped on board with the non vaping delivery assholes …

3 Likes

Good to see you around Walt, hope all is well.

I still can’t bring myself to use up the last 15ml of Strawberry Milkshake and @fidalgo_vapes won’t let me raid his stash, how rude :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Lol. Yes it was a sad day when I ran out.

4 Likes

Damn bro…both you and @Chrispdx hit me up …you are breaking my heart. BTW have you tried the stock at diyejuice??? I think ill order a bottle today. I was just writing down a new recipe usi g the RFSC SMS with some MF SB I do believe it will be tasty

Hey @Walt_RealFlavors hope all is well

5 Likes

I did try at the beginning but I believe it was the old stock of SC Strawberry, SMS and Pineapple and it wasn’t what I was hoping for. They did tell me next time I can place an order and ask only for the new stock they are making themselves.

Does diy ejuice have a coupon code? Might try another order, would love to have those 3 again.

4 Likes

Im nit sure if they do but @zippy will know if they have a code …Are you gonna call them and see if they have new stock ? If so let me know what you find out

4 Likes

I just fired off an email and will let everyone know. Asked for a list of flavors they are now manufacturing themselves and hopefully a coupon code.

6 Likes

Awesome ty , let me know what you hear

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, have you tried that yet ?

1 Like

The RFSC SB Milkshake ?? Yes years ago…I havent tried it from the new manufacturer though and the last of what RS amd BCF had was not the original. Lucky I have the original still but its running lower and lower :cry:

2 Likes

Yes code Diycanfb… :grin:

6 Likes

Zippy! :kissing_heart:

Any idea on production? Thanks for the code

2 Likes

IIRC, they’re now name change to https://diyflavours.ca/ and when you sign up you get 10% off your 1st order. I think that code is only 5%

And because it’s CDN $, that’s good for ~25% off

4 Likes

Shipping from Canada would effectively smash your coupon savings in my experience.

4 Likes