Real Flavors, Walt Reynolds steps down

Yes you can anytime …as ling as we arent full lmao which right now is rare

1 Like

That is a gem to have brother …Its one of the first concentrates that I actually liked vaping SF

1 Like

That worries me , the ones that were way off were different colors as well … Example Yumberry was clear instead of red and the SBMS was a yellowish color instead of clear

3 Likes

Well the yumberry is good. The one that has me concerned is the aged bournon cream as it used to be very dark… Now light

4 Likes

Is it clear or red ?? Just curious because the clear i got awhe back was not close to the original . I think @Woftam got some of the bad clear Yumberry as well

3 Likes

Yes my yumberry is clear but tastes good??

2 Likes

Here is the response I got this morning:

Hey there, you’re correct, we now own Real Flavours. As of right now we are sold out of Strawberry Ext (should be back in stock in about 2 weeks) We have the other two flavours in stock though. We’re still working on which flavours we will continue to carry so the most up to date list will be on our new website at www.diyflavours.ca. It’s definitely an ongoing process. Also, our code DIYCANFB is always available, we don’t have any other sale codes at the moment. Thank you!

Gonna wait until strawberry is back in stock to order and look at what other flavors I might need.

6 Likes

Ill order as well …

3 Likes

Hello, all,

Sorry for my late reply. It was nice to see Walt pop in for us! You all helped me so much!! I thank all of you for everything!!! I’ve been busy with life and researching this stuff when I could. Sure feels like it’s been more than 11 days!!!

Time flies

It’s off topic, so please forgive me, but now I need some help with the Nature’s Flavors website, unless you know of a good online e-cig store (or otherwise) that carries NF with good stock and prices in the USA. BCF and DIY Vapor Supply have very little NF anymore, if any of the right kinds, and I’m trying to get as much as I can from one source while I’m at it. Plus, I want/need large bottle sizes 240/250ml, 500ml and even a Liter/32oz of some of them, as I want to stock up before the Vape Mail Ban goes into effect.

Thank you for being so clear, @mjag!!!

I found the Real Flavors “Raw Extracts” I need (called “Extracts” when you get to the flavoring page), and also the Flavorah that I need at DIY-EJuice.com.

I wonder if you know (or anyone knows) which flavorings from Nature’s Flavors (their website) that places like BCF and DIY Vapor Supply sold for us. The ones I use are called Flavoring Name (Organic) (NF) here.

For example, when I search for Mandarin Orange, they have:

Mandarin Orange Concentrate, Organic ← this one?
Mandarin Orange Extract, Organic ← or this one like Real Flavors?
Mandarin Orange Extract, NaturalI crossed out the ones I think are incorrect
Mandarin Orange Concentrate, Natural
Pure Mandarin Orange Oil
Mandarin Orange Syrup, Natural
Mandarin Orange Water Flavoring, Organic
Mandarin Orange Flavor Oil, Natural

Mandarin Orange Flavor Powder, Natural ← maybe?
Mandarin Orange Coffee Syrup, Natural
Mandarin Orange Flavored Coffee Beans
Mandarin Orange Essential Oil, Natural
Sante Mandarin Orange Essential Oil
Mandarin Orange Flavor Oil, Organic
Naturlax® Mandarin Orange Psyllium Fiber

Organic Mandarin Orange Flavor Extract Without Diacetyl ← maybe?
Mandarin Orange Concentrate for Beverages, Organic
Organic Mandarin Orange Flavor Concentrate Without Diacetyl ← maybe?
Organic Mandarin Orange Flavor Oil For Chocolate
Organic Mandarin Orange Coffee and Tea Flavoring
Mandarin Orange Flavor Powder (Sugar-Free), Organic
Mandarin Orange Flavor Extract Without Diacetyl
Mandarin Orange Flavor Concentrate Without Diacetyl
Mango Mandarin Orange Coffee and Tea Flavoring

and two more pages

Like Real Flavors RFSC at DIY-EJuice, I can’t tell which ones to select from the Nature’s Flavors website. Again, I need (Organic) (NF).

And I’d like to add that I know some of you use Powders, too. NF makes Powders. In that case, which ones? I need Banana (Organic) (NF), Mandarin Orange (Organic) (NF), and Peach (Organic) (NF).

What Base do the Powers get mixed into? I need to avoid as much PG as I can because I’m allergic to larger amounts, and PG tastes oily and nasty to me, much above 10%. But I’m good with VG and Ethanol (Ethyl Alcohol, PGA - Everclear; all names for the same thing under different applications), if those can be used instead, or even Distilled Water.

I know that some warn against Ethanol, but I’ve been vaping it since mid-2013 without issue. At first, in 2013 and for years, it was TFA Cinnamon Red Hot in Ethanol at 15%. It was both the oils from Cinnamon (if any were in it) and the Ethanol, without issue.

So Powders that would mix into juices and (hopefully) be used at the same percentages as (Organic) (NF), so I don’t have to rework my recipes, if Powders can be used under the conditions above. Since Powders were mentioned here, I think it’s worth checking out. If the answer to the way I asked for is No, that’s fine, too. However, I’d still like to know if NF Powders mixed in a Base of PG, if that’s how they work, can be made to mix in at the same percentages as (Organic) (NF). Are they cheaper, or what? Why would you use them instead?

Thanks in advance again,

Craig, aka 100%VG

3 Likes

@Plunderdrum is the resident NF mixer ariund these parts… if anyone could help it shall be him…I do Know Extract Organic is the ones we want to use…Please wait for him to read your question

5 Likes

Did you ever get the list of Real Flavors that DIY-EJuice is making themselves? Or a Coupon Code?

Or was that DIY Flavours in Canadia (Canada)? I call it Canadia because Canadians live there.

DIY Flavours doesn’t really offer much now.

And if DIY Flavours is the New Home of Real Flavors, then what is DIY-EJuice selling?

4 Likes

Thanks for the note! I’ll be happy to wait.

3 Likes

This was the only response I got:

Hey there, you’re correct, we now own Real Flavours. As of right now we are sold out of Strawberry Ext (should be back in stock in about 2 weeks) We have the other two flavours in stock though. We’re still working on which flavours we will continue to carry so the most up to date list will be on our new website at www.diyflavours.ca . It’s definitely an ongoing process. Also, our code DIYCANFB is always available, we don’t have any other sale codes at the moment. Thank you!

3 Likes

OK, that was DIY Flavours. They don’t have much at all in stock online now. At least nothing I need, or not all of them. But if they aren’t making much of anything still, and may never, do you know what DIY-EJuice is selling in the way of Real Flavors? They have a nice inventory of RF. I thought DIY-EJuice was the new Home of Real Flavors, making Raw Extract (called Extract on the flavoring webpages) that replaces RFSC. Was that just temporary or what? Are they selling old stock and, if so, is it good? Just trying to understand what’s going on. Thanks

2 Likes

Same company, new website and branding to get ejuice out of the name I guess. Flavors will always be available but best not to associate themselves with vaping since governments are on the war path.

I don’t really have much more info than that. I am waiting for strawberry, strawberry milkshake and pineapple to get back in stock so I can order and try, was told it would be about 2 weeks.

When you do order just ask them that you only want new stock, not old stock in the order notes.

4 Likes

Thank you! :+1: That was fast! So ask for new stock from either one. OK. Do you know if that Coupon Code works on both websites? With the quantities I’m buying, that would help a lot! Along with Real Flavors, I’m also buying Flavorah from DIY-EJuice. If that Coupon Code works for all items, that would be even better. :grin:

2 Likes

I would have to assume the code works on the new website, that was the coupon I was given along with the new site. I have not tried it out, nothing for me to order at the moment until they get new stock in.

3 Likes

We haven’t heard from Plunderdrum here and I haven’t heard from him in a thread where he made two juices for me (the ones I’m trying to get flavorings for), so I shot him an email and asked if it would be OK for me to share his reply/replies about how to select the right NF with all of you here. The same as what’s called (Organic) (NF) here. I’ll let you all know about what he’s willing to share. Probably everything, but I asked to be sure.

3 Likes

At DIY-EJuice right now

Strawberry Extract by Real Flavors

Strawberry Milkshake Extract by Real Flavors

Pineapple Extract by Real Flavors

Or have these been confirmed to you as old stock or something you don’t want otherwise in the very recent past? I see them right now. And if they are old stock, do you think that by asking for new stock, I could get my whole order of Real Flavors Banana, French Vanilla, and Peach, all in Raw Extract, filled without a holdup for the Flavorah that I also want? Should I call or email them about it before ordering?

1-800-240-8953 or support@diy-ejuice.com

And since they’re in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada, I have to wonder what shipping will be like and how much it might cost.

2 Likes

That would be best, I already shared all the info I have.

2 Likes