Real Flavors, Walt Reynolds steps down

Sorry for my ignorance. It’s been a while since I studied this stuff. Would you please go into some detail about the differences between “non-natural flavorings” and “natural”? I guess an Extract is natural and Artificial (when one can get that actual info) is “non-natural,” but even some Artificial flavorings have organic particles or biomatter, according to Kurt, the Chemist, from ECF years ago. Plus, there are more kinds of flavorings than just those two.

We can’t even always go completely by Brand/Manufacturer. Maybe there’s a thread here? It would be great if the ELR Calculator included that info as well!!! If it does, please point that out.

And I guess “non-natural flavors in the mixing cave” means in a closed cabinet or closed box under normal AC-controlled room temperature? Closed to keep light away. Thanks

1 Like

Thanks! Did you check out the 3 flavorings at DIY-eJuice above?

1 Like

@100_VG in regards to the above quoted post, I was referring to 100% natural extracts, i.e. Medicine Flower, and/or created, non-natural, man made flavorings. I’ve had great luck by refridgerating my natural flavors, and my man made (i.e. non-natural), i just leave in their storage racks. Have had no issues with fading, or spoiling in either.

3 Likes

I did but the strawberry still shows as out of stock. Just gonna be patient for it’s return so I can order all 3 at the same time.

3 Likes

OK, thanks!

Sorry, I see that now. I’ll have to check that everything I want is actually in stock now. Thanks for pointing that out!!! I missed it before.

2 Likes

This is the Mother Ship for our (Organic) (NF)

https://www.naturesflavors.com/68-organic-flavor-extracts

You can also use:
Organic Extracts (without diacetyl)
or
Coffee and Tea Flavors (just like the OrgExtracts, with a little VG added to coat coffee beans)

Hi everyone! Thanks for the beakon, @fidalgo_vapes ! Sorry i took so long!

I did get @100_VG’s PM tonight and was abke to reply. Woohoo!

7 Likes

Thank you, kind Sir. I almost forgot to come here and confirm what @fidalgo_vapes said, but I see you already did it. Two thumbs up for you!!!

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I hope you’ve all been well.

A few months ago, I purchased 4 gallons of USP VG from Glycerin Supplier. I have copied and pasted an email from them (at the bottom) about their Site-Wide Sale that starts on Tuesday. They have high quality VG (as mentioned below for me), PG and other products that you can find at GlycerinSupplier.com. Their email is glycerinsupplier@gmail.com or you can call them at (832) 795-6898 with any questions. They are the cheapest I found for high quality VG!!!
As a result of the help I got in this thread, I made a HUGE purchase of Large bottle sizes of flavorings, with some in Liters, trying to beat the Vape Mail Bans. You guys told me to get Real Flavors from DIYFlavours or DIY-eJuice, but DIY-eJuice screwed up on my Shipping, so be aware to follow my instructions if you purchase from either of them

American Credit and Debit Cards will go through for Canadian purchases, but anything overseas and likely Mexico and South America will be declined by your bank. I was told that my whole order would ship DHL (after an out of stock product came in) to help with Vape Mail Bans, but DIY-eJuice sent it FedEx instead, and for some crazy reason, the shipping notes said, “for further processing in e-liquid,” and that caused FDA to have FedEx hold it in Customs for nearly a month and it was very hard to get it released. I’ve been told that the “shipping notes” mistake will not be repeated again, and the FedEx agent who finally worked with FDA via email to get the package passed through while I was on the phone with her told me that without this note, the package would not have been stopped.

So check out everything that DIY- eJuice has, or call them at (800) 240-8953, but be sure to tell them NOT to mark the packages or shipping notes as anything but “flavorings.” As you know, examples of “safe” flavoring uses, where FDA is concerned, are cooking, baking and beverages, so if any “notes” are required, they should use that. I also learned that a flavoring order of $800 USD and over will be stopped by FDA in Customs in America, as you will be seen as a Vendor, and probably a manufacturer of e-liquids. I was. I think that’s because both DIY and eJuice are in the name, which I suggested that they change. They are working on things like this to make orders outside of Canada easier. Here’s an excerpt from one of my last replies from them

Hey Craig, thank you for your concern. We have since switched shipping our products to a different HS code. Unfortunately, we are unable to send them under the flavouring label [Real Flavors, I guess, or maybe DIY- eJuice] as then they would only be able to be shipped to FDA accredited facilities. We’re working hard to figure out how to navigate the shipping process in this new blacklisted environment.

This was on April 11, so they may have it figured out by now. My package was released from Customs on April 14, too late for any further changes they may have made since. But if they do not say, “For further processing in e-liquid,” then FDA should not stop it, as long as it’s not $800 and over.

They learned a lot from my order and are trying to make it better for everyone, and I helped them as much as I could. From what I can tell, “HS Codes” have to do with International Tariffs. If you want or need Real Flavors in bulk, or pretty much any other brand they carry, you’ll have to get them from DIYFlavours or DIY- eJuice, but just be sure to ask them about what’s been said, all of it, and ask how they are handling these things now.

Stay safe, be happy and Vape On,

Craig – 100%VG

Here’s the Glycerin Supplier thing
Hi Glycerin Supplier Friends & Family,

We hope that you are all well. This is a pre-sale email sent out to all of our existing customers. Supply is tight right now and we know people are facing challenges finding the products they need.

With the summer and soon holidays approaching we wanted to do our part to step up for our long-term partners and clients.

We are listing all of our products on sale including palm-derived glycerin. If you are a palm-derived glycerin customer we have a small supply of palm-derived* USP-K > 99.5% drums available. For less than 1 drum of product the best price will be online and available for purchase starting Tuesday morning around 6am CDT.

For any orders of 1 drum or more please respond to this email with your requested product(s), total quantity needed, and do not forget to include your telephone contact number. After your response we will call you to reserve your product prior to the Tuesday sale.

Thank you to you all and we got your back! Hit us up!

Twitter\ 24x24 Facebook\ 24x24 Link\ 24x24

Copyright © 2021 Glycerin Supplier, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
13320 Emmett Rd.
Houston, TX 77041

10 Likes

Great insight, man! Thanks for being so thorough and sharing this. I hope your mixes are getting better and better!

7 Likes

Looks like you took things tonthe next level…Thank you for info

7 Likes

Sorry for the late reply!

You are welcome and I hope the word gets out. Please feel free to share it with anyone you care to in any way you like; a massive audience or friends and family. I edited it to remove my name and the reference to me part, so can can copy all of it now.

Thank you, my man! Nana’s Pudding was almost perfect and I finally mixed up 2x 20ml batches of what I hope to be the final version of it 4 days ago and also my first attempt at Peach Pudding by following your advice. Instead of trying for a Peach Ice Cream (because I can’t vape Coolants like Koolada), I also added Vanilla Pudding to see how it might evolve after Adapting or Adjusting. I’ll let them steep as before and see how it goes. I’ll keep you updated in our thread. For Cream, I started with Fresh Cream (FA), but I also have Vienna Cream (FA), both for a Rainbow Sherbet, so I can alternate or try combining them in Peach Pudding.

Thanks again!

5 Likes

Does anyone want some Lime? I have a 2oz bottle of Limetka Lime (INW) that has barely been used. It’s too strong in a recipe I have, even at lowered percentages, so I’m not using it anymore. Never cared for Lime anyway. If you want it, you can have it. All I’d ask is the $hipping to get it to you. If you’re in America, I would send it in a USPS Small Flat Rate box, but I don’t remember what they charge for that anymore. I think it’s around $5. I like these little boxes because they protect what’s inside so well. First reply gets it. Claim it here and give me your address in PM.

4 Likes

Very kind of you to offer, will let someone else who needs it snag it up. Not much experience with that flavor even though I have it but a lot of INW fruit flavors are strong so I would start at 0.25% or less

3 Likes

Wow, the price of a Small Flat Rate Box has gone up!!! Maybe there’s a cheaper way to send it? I’ll do whatever the taker wants.

Yes, it is VERY strong, or seems so to me. I bought it for a Rainbow Sherbet recipe. I started with 1.00% from the original recipe and cut it in half twice (bringing it down to your 0.25%), but I don’t care for Lime and I have deleted it. So I thought I’d offer it up here because you guys have been so very helpful. If no one wants it in this thread, I’ll offer it up in something like Deals and Steals, if ELR has one. Any suggestions on ELR with a link please? There’s always ECF. But I’ll wait to see if anyone wants it here first. Thanks in advance.

6 Likes

Is this the proper spelling? I can’t find it anywhere in the database

5 Likes

Hello, brother,

That’s what the recipe creator called it, but it can go by various names. A Google search for “Limetka Lime” found these

Flavor: Lime (Inawera) :: e-Liquid Calculator - e-Liquid Recipes

Lime Concentrate-INW - Bull City Flavors

Lime Concentrate (Limetka) Flavor by Inawera - DIY-eJuice.com

I bought it from Bull City Flavors on Aug 20, 2020. When I entered the recipe into the ELR Calculator, I used this (because there is no Lime for Inawera in the Calculator)

Here’s a picture of the Bull City Flavors bottle

This is 2oz

Here’s an image from the product at Bull City Flavors

4 Likes

Limetka just means Lime in Polish which is where Inawera are from.

6 Likes

Format for us is usually:
flavor (Polish name) (Inawera)

3 Likes

This is just a “Polish” catch-all for the ‘Lime’ category (in this application, it is when the brand is unknown, but obviously it is entered by someone who speaks Polish, or similar dialect).

4 Likes

@Plunderdrum

Did you see my reply to your question?

3 Likes