Real Flavors Website

Hello Dear Vape Friends…

I was getting ready to clean Walt out of some flavorings and the website is going hooodooky on me. Anyone know what’s going on? @Walt_RealFlavors

UPDATE: NO MORE HOODOOKEY! WEBSITE GOOD! $2.00 FLAVORS EVEN BETTER!

4 Likes

What? Who Dookied?

4 Likes

I don’t know but someone hoo dookied that site right now…

3 Likes

Windows servers got a forced update. My PC blue screened in mid-session, force rebooted and came up “Please wait while Windows Updates” this AM. Big web servers attached to big database servers don’t like that! BTW I connect but see no products.

1 Like

That’s what I am getting… I will try on my tab. Stay tuned.

Wrong button!!!

daF13vl

I got this!

8 Likes

Tab isn’t seeing any graphics.

The new security server we installed got a bit protective lol… I am trying to stop it from catching fire (Granted if I stopped pouring gasoline on it… it would help too)

9 Likes

I got that update last week… my husband almost threw his across the living room when it happened to his.

1 Like

OK… I’m going to wait for you to tell us it’s ok… your picture is great because I was just getting ready to set a $20.00 bill on fire on your site anyway.

1 Like

Live webcam shot of our server room…

For some reason they think the server can see them…

PS… They are really working on it… I promise… We are not just sending a lot of gifs for fun.

14 Likes

I got my order in so on my end we are fine. Thank you @Walt_RealFlavors!

2 Likes

Thanks. I believe we are back to working order. Had to publish a new update that I was not quite ready for yet haha.

4 Likes

Well, I got my deals so I’m doing quite well!

1 Like

+1000 points for the IT Crowd pic! LMAO

4 Likes