Real flavours. Must haves

Thanks. I’ll do that first. :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

I have six Real Flavors concentrates all in their super concentrate range. Unfortunately I find them all weak when used at the percentage I have,which is 2.5-3%.
I actually checked with the vendors to ensure that they were indeed all super concentrates but they confirmed they were. He did suggest the obvious being to bump the percentages up a bit but I haven’t bothered yet.

Personally I’ve tried;

1/ French Toast
2/ Blackberry jam on toast
3/ Strawberry jam on toast
4/ Condensed milk
5/ Aged bourbon cream
6/ Strawberry rhubarb

To be honest I found them all underwhelming considering what I’ve read about them. I do try all my concentrates as a standalone in an effort to see how they might work in a recipe but wasn’t impressed with these.

Certainly has put me off bothering with any more.

3 Likes

Yeah, I would not recommend anyone buy any real flavors now. The last shipment they sent out before closing the door was utter crap. I am hoping diy-ejuice in Canada can revive the RFSC Strawberry, Pineapple and Strawberry Milkshake, when done right they were outstanding.

You may have gotten the VG or the PG versions, RF had too many versions and the vendor might have been confused.

3 Likes

You raise a good point because when I mentioned I’d read on here they were closing down he had not heard and in so many words implied I was wrong.
Not in those words and certainly not in a rude manner either but it was the tone of the denial.

I’m sad to see any vaping business closing its doors but if I’m being honest I doubt I would have helped by purchasing anymore anyway.

3 Likes