Real flavours. Must haves

Which “Real flavours” would you recommend. I can still get some.

4 Likes
4 Likes

I would be careful, companies who got the final stock from real flavors before they closed shop got bad batches of some flavors.

If it is good stock from say a year ago then my favorites were:

Strawberry
Strawberry Milkshake
Pretty much any of there strawberries were good
Pineapple
Aged Bourbon Cream
Oatmeal Cookie
Yumberry

Diy-ejuice.com will take over production of RFSC but haven’t begun production yet. They do have old stock but the sample of the Strawberry, Strawberry Milkshake and Pineapple I got from them is the bad stock. I don’t know about the rest of there stock.

10 Likes

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/real-flavors-sc/

These are all fresh tasting and smelling. I have purchased a lot from here recently. The list here is my must-haves from the flavors they have in stock.

Vanilla Custard
Strawberry Milkshake
French Vanilla
Sugar Cookie
Oatmeal Cookie
Soda Base
Raspberry
Pineapple
Peanut Butter
Peach
Hawaiian Drink
Grape
Graham Cracker
Frosted Animal Cookie
Wild Cherry
Caramel
Blueberry
Black Raspberry
Banana

Sorry @mjag, not really directed to you, except the freshness part!

5 Likes

Wow, a lot of must haves for a company that have closed down. I’ve tried their strawberry and I like it, but I’ve heard some of their flavours can be rather “thin.” Many, many thanks to all who have responded. Stay well.

6 Likes

French toast!! I love several others, like aged bourbon cream, cookies and cream, blueberry, pink candy, and soda base but the French toast is the only one I “must have”, it’s 99% perfect by itself, so much so that I quit mixing recipes with it lol I make 50ml at a time, 3% French toast and one drop of flv rich cinnamon.

8 Likes

Would you believe it!!! Went to the site and… They are sold out of everything! Thanks for all your help though. Damn.

5 Likes

Quite a few still available here Steve68

6 Likes

Diyvaporsupply?? Thought they were removing items as they ran out. They had strawberry up on the site recently, but it’s gone now. I just ordered from them 2 weeks ago and all items on their site were available

3 Likes

RF is a primary flavor brand for me because I mainly use PG-free flavors. My must-have list is going to be a bit longer and mean something a little different than mixers who use a wider selection of brands.

Almost 3 years mixing and I just recently opened myself up to using Flavorah, only because most of their flavors can be used below or just over 1%.

My hopes are high that DIY-ejuice will start production soon. I have enough for at least a year, though, probably more.

4 Likes

Could you clarify if you’re talking about diyvaporsupply or another vendor? They still let me put Banana RFSC in my cart when I tested it out just now. Haven’t tried to actually test finalizing an order, though.

3 Likes

I’m so sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but if you are in the US you will be buying from a different supplier to me. I hope you got it all sorted, and I promise to respond much sooner to any future requests. I have a lot going on in my life that I could well do without.

3 Likes

I am going to get the french toast tomorrow.

5 Likes

If it’s still the same recipe that stuff is fantastic lol real flavors seemed to have some product issues before they sold the recipes, I never experienced any but I also haven’t bought any since they changed to the new folks as I still have some lol

3 Likes

Rainbowvapes has a clearance of some RF flavors at £0.43 (52 flavors; not many great ones, but French Toast is there). Make sure you also buy Cookies and Cream (fantastic) and Cinnamon Custard (pretty good); these two are not discounted; also well worth to buy at that price are Fig and Bubble Gum FLV.

2 Likes

Sorry to bother you, but as someone I highly respect in the diy community, could you recommend any recipes using RF(sc) Cookies and Cream? I’ve managed to get 60ml for like £3.00, (75% off), which, for such a highly rated concentrate seems to be a steal. Trouble is, this will be my first chocolate flavoured recipe, and I could use a little help. I’m also thinking about a mint chip cookie too. Anyone else who wishes to chime in, your input will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

3 Likes

No bother @Steve68. Be aware to check any RFSC flavors, as for some of us here, we were picking them up near the end, and there were many refunds given as there were some issues. Not saying yours will be affected or not, but check them.

CandC was a really good flavor, and very true to it’s name. The OBVIOUS recipes would be, cookies and cream LOL. Let me see what’s in my list …

6 Likes

Try it solo at 2.5-3% first, you might find that it doesn’t need much else added, i like it at 2-2.5% with a percent or two of cap sugar cookie V1 and a little cream of some sort to round it out. Also, if it comes off a little harsh try it on a lower wattage device before adjusting, it seems like most chocolate flavors don’t like to be vaped too hot for some reason.

4 Likes

It plays incredibly well with Creme de Menthe FLV. Also, i often use Glamour Chocolate MB in a mix with C&C (up to a half amount of C&C).

4 Likes

Thanks mate. That’s great. As usual, you’re a star. :grin::beers::star2:

2 Likes