Really, really strong nicotine. For experienced users only!

LOL, yea, I’m not OCD about everything, mostly about things that can kill me or harm others. I bought the kit from Nude Nicotine a while back, actually I bought 3 kits. It takes a lot of testing material to test real high strength nicotine, but their kit is more accurate than some of the others. I’m sure the others are OK as well though.

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks for the info.

My friend i recommend having saw dust or cat litter in case of a spill whenever you open that thing and at that concetration open it in open air OR deffinately get a cartridge mask the vapors are enough to give you a pretty strong headache or illness.And honestly if you mix for yourself you dont need that high. Be sure to test it with a nic kit you know at these levels a mg error of 50mg is most likely more common than on 100mg or minus. Be safe!

Edit: did not read all posts good thing you have tested it better be safe than sorry!

I use PIG absorbent pads and keep a small stack handy all the time anyway. Those things are a carpet saver. I also keep a 1/4 sheet of one under my scale and on my work surface. Precaution is much better than plain old caution.

1 Like

Off the top of my head I know both Nude Nicotine and Wizard Labs sell test kits. Probably some other vendors do too. If you have a pool supply store in town you could pick up the chemicals you need to make your own test kit.

Here’s a link to the Wizard Labs kit: http://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=243 which has all the components and instructions listed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great info zigz, thanks. I have a pool store near me I’ll be visiting very soon. :slight_smile:

Jealous of all them options across that border. I would love to try a new source , I’ve currently only found one within Canada. The last people i bought nic off no longer carries it.