Really wondering

What in cornbread hell did I vape in this tank

@Dan_the_Man is this some stuff out of your 1 liter bottle of bad mixes? It almost looks like I ran 16 tanks of NETs through it, but I only drip NETs.

Smells like caramel.

7 Likes

Look for an ingredient from FlavorWest with sugar (Sucrose) like Cake (Yellow) (FW) in one of your ADVs …or something with alot of sweetener Sucralose (see spelling Sucrose - Sucralose)

2 Likes

thats insane ive never seen anything that bad lol and i vape Alot of FW yellow cake

2 Likes

A Guinness or a Kush and/or a combo of both!:laughing:
I have left a tank set idle for a couple of months after emptying before rebuilding and a vanilla custard vape will darken the wicks like that.

4 Likes

I had to chip off stuff in the chimney. I don’t think this tank has sat but about 2 weeks. I had a G4 deck on it and it was wicked with cotton. I rarely wick with cotton and that is my first 4 coil tank. I switched out the G4 for the G2 deck.

I wish it had been Guinness or Kush or both, lol. I did smell a hint of bourbon so I’m guessing whatever I had in there last had Dark for Pipe in it.

Just nasty AF.

3 Likes

Wow , that takes it too a whole new level. The worst I have ever found was a castle long clone but I have never had to chip anything out of the chimney before.

1 Like

I may have exaggerated a tad on chipping it off. But it was some nasty stuff up in there. Dish soap and some elbow grease got it out…I hope…I’m vaping on it now.

1 Like

Looks like that black stuff in the canisters from Prometheus. Dont touch it or youll spawn an entire alien race LOL

6 Likes

no wonder oil is so expensive with people like you stockpiling it

4 Likes

Really afraid the FDA will ban oil soon. I had no choice but to stock up.

3 Likes

Fa cocoa vaped too high wattage with fw yellow cake and 4% sweetener

2 Likes

Holy Moly yuck! I’ve never ever seen anything like it! Great job!

1 Like

Right? When I popped it open I was like OMGWTF!!!

1 Like

Amen brother. Fuuuuck! Couldn’t you tell something funky was going on by the taste? Seems it would have tasted like burning tires.

I tried FA Irish cream and caps cup of joe a long time ago and got goo in 1 day but nothing ever like that! Jesus

I didn’t notice anything. Like most of my RTAs I change the wick when I get an off taste or it starts to weep or leak. This tank lost vacuum a few weeks ago and pooped all over my mod. I took it off and put anther RTA on and I decided to wick it up today.

Running some Rhodonite through it now and will check it a few days. But this time I put a 2 coil deck on it and wicked with Rayon.

1 Like

Ok now you’re taking the North Carolina Tar Heels to a new level … LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

Bahahaha! Excellent!

1 Like

FA Cocoa would be my vote.

1 Like

Oh my lord. Is it a new flavour perhaps “Squid Ink”

3 Likes