Receiving the same recipe email

So I’ve been semi-notorious for commenting on recipes with screwy flavor names. I used to think the users were just ignoring the comments (some prolly still do), they were English language challenged or whatever the reason for me not getting a response back. But in reality they are most likely not even getting the email notices. At least not in a timely fashion. Then on some random whim of the universe the flood gates are opened and Inboxes are flooded.
I’m tagging @daath again and we’ll see if he can address the issue.

5 Likes

An easy assumption to make in such circumstances. Sadly, comments on my recipes haven’t appeared in around eight months. As I said above, I only spot them when revisiting or pondering updating them.

I would never assume that you do anything by halves.

4 Likes

Don’t forget that large large majority of users
. don’t have email notifications enabled OR
. they redirected receiving emails to spam folder at some point OR
. they have used their second or third or temporary or spam email account during the registration process (and they rarely / never open it)

I’d be surprised if more than 2% of all users actually receive (and read) emails.

5 Likes

Include me in that 2%!

4 Likes

I’m getting emails from last Christmas at the moment and a few from February of this year some of which have already been deleted by the creator by the time I get the email :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I got an email the other day, for a recipe published in February. This year at least :laughing:

6 Likes

I just searched the ELR site for a contact email address. There used to be one. Somehow I can’t find it now. According to the site info, a person named Lars is in charge. Are there others to have “all access” positions with him? Does anyone have contact info? I appreciate it. Thank-you so much.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

5 Likes

Thanks a bunch. Is that the full email for private contact about a matter though?

4 Likes

@TakeMeToTheSea I don’t know about the email address, as I always hit Lars up on facebook.

4 Likes

Ooooh that’s OK. I’m not on any social media. So, I guess there’s no way then. You don’t happen to know how many “helpers, associates, techs, mods etc.” have the same full access to all areas in the ELR website that he has do you? Mainly both private & public recipes. This would be helpful for me to know. Thanks.

4 Likes

Hi @TakeMeToTheSea, although I already have @daath’s email address, I think you’re right there used to be a contact email addresses in the resources pages, but I may be wrong… anyways there is a link to mail Lars at the bottom of this:

7 Likes

lars@e-liquid-recipes.com

6 Likes

Yeah I coulda just done that, but I was previously scolded for posting email addresses (my own) on the forum…

7 Likes

LOL! Yesssss to both of you @Rocky02852 and @SessionDrummer. I just finished combing through THIS Forum website (not the ELR recipe site like before). I found the whole admin crew in ABOUT & FAQ’s with their contact info. I’m sorry to have been a bother. You’re both sweethearts. Muchas gracias! :hibiscus: :heart:

7 Likes

Hey @TakeMeToTheSea how you doing?? If the issue is here on the forum side i can help. Nobody has all the permissions and of its the recipe side yiu will have to email Lars …Lars is the only person with unlimited permissions on recipe and forum

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Hiya Fiddy. Well, you pretty much took care of my first concern…that Lars is the only person who may legitimately see public & private recipes. I can send you the short version of what happened if you like. Then you can tell if I’m dreaming, out of my mind or it’s just a huuuuuuuuuuuge coincidence. :joy: :hibiscus:

5 Likes

For sure…Ill see if i can help reach the man behind the curtain

5 Likes

OH shit @Rocky02852

3 Likes

OK thx. So, I just click on your name and that will create a private message then?

3 Likes