Receiving the same recipe email

Is anyone else receiving the same recipe a graham cracker milkshake from several different senders? I want to make sure it isn’t spam.

5 Likes

Not I mate, I don’t recieve many at all from here.

3 Likes

I haven’t @McDuckie. Which recipe is it ?

3 Likes

Oh, I should have asked that as it sounds interesting…

3 Likes

Your Test recipe from Nov 2022 I’ve gotten emails with the same recipe about a dozen times from different addresses.

4 Likes

Delayed e-mail notifications from ELR have been screwed up for quite some time. Despite giving the chief several heads up. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

I am as well. I’m pretty sure ELR emails are behind in time. Also, I think every time someone comments, we get emails…or at least I do.

4 Likes

I just received an email notification for a recipe comment made Feb.15

6 Likes

It’s still as mental as ever. I tend to get @SessionDrummer’s tests in bunches and @Rocky02852’s with epic delays.

It is like all need to go through customs twice over and hope to be found.

I have found that I get nothing when it comes to comments on my recipes. So, when I am sorting things, I’ll spot a comment 6 months late.

5 Likes

So it’s just a delay in the systems delivery. I thought that someone hacked ELR and was messing with the programming.

5 Likes

It’s just a really odd delay. A few members create test recipes to see the extent of the delay.

The problem is when you comment on one, then all other replies join the delay maelstrom. Then time may lose its meaning and may require my standard warning. Particularly as I don’t want to wake up in the wrong century again:

3 Likes

By the time you receive the notification, the recipe should be well steeped…

7 Likes

And hopefully have found the concentrates.

I do dislike you having madder flavours than me.

6 Likes

Too right Rocky’s recipes make me want to buy crazy flavors. I need to go to VSO and OOO so I can make some Tater Salad.

6 Likes

Well @Rocky02852 has spent years building up to his white whale: Jerry, a fried chicken, biscuit and gravy burger with other bits.

7 Likes

Jerry is on hold again until I pick up some more flavors…
In the meantime, I received a recipe challenge to mix this :flushed::

6 Likes

LOL @Rocky02852, Cookie, Ice Cream, Tacos ??

7 Likes

…with a pancake shell :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Well of COURSE it is, hehe.

4 Likes

This looks like an American version of The Sovereign’s Orb.

The Taco of Regional Awareness: Whoever shall take on the covenant of it will always act to treat the food of State Fairs with equal love, care, and protection.

1 Like