"Recent" new additions to Inawera flavors, mostly 2020 (image heavy, but small file sizes)

American Dream
American_Dream__23758.1548623623

Amaze Me
Amze_Me__44849.1534263809

Cake Emperor
Cake_Emperor__07583.1552348499.png

Dark Lager
DARK_LAGER_2__96834.1522101126

Dawid (note the W, not a V)
…obviously in conjunction with Tino D’Milano
DAWID-E-AROMAT-by-Inawera-10-ml-821-4

Forest Ice Cream
Forest_Ice_Cream__35866.1534263818

Fresh Puff
Fresh_Puff__90533.1548623722

Garden Of Eden
Garden_of_Eden

Gentleman
Gentleman

Gingerbread
Gingerbread

Gusto Mojito
Gusto_Mojito

Horned Toffee
HORNED_TOFFEE

Horny Banana
horny-banana-comestible-concentrate

Juicy Lemon
Juicy Lemon

Jungle Frost
JUNGLE_FROST

Just Berries
Just Berries

Kaboom
Kaboom

Lemonily Vanilly
Lemonily_Vanilly

Lime Monster
Lime_Monster

Mango and Tango
Mango and Tango

Manic Pair
Manic_Pair

Miss Cream
Miss Cream

Mississippi
Mississippi

Prickly Pear (note, this is evidently not cactus)
Prickly-pear-comestible-concentrate

as the originals can be seen here:
(orig. cactus) Search - Inawera Flavors_ - http___www.inaweraflavours.com_en_search

And this is listed separately…
(new prickly pear) NEW PRICKLY PEAR comestible concentrate - Inawera_ - http___www.inaweraflavours.com_en_-fruitnswee

Purple Gum
PURPLE-GUM-KONCENTRAT-1647-1

Purple Rain
PURPLE-RAIN-KONCENTRAT-1672-1

Raw Pineapple
Raw Pineapple

Rebel Apple
REBEL_APPLE

Red Sting
Red_Sting

Rumble Crumble
RUMBLE-CRUMBLE-KONCENTRAT-1737-1

Shisha Brandy Cocoa
Shisha Brandy Cocoa

Shortbread
Shortbread-KONCENTRAT-1739-1

So Sour, So Good
So Sour, So Good

SEE NOTE in post below about Sweet King…

Sweet Tornado
Sweet_Tornado

Wild Ice Cream
Wild_Ice_Cream

Wunder Waffle
Wunder_Waffle

6 Likes

OK… about the whole Sweet King thing…

It would seem that there is an error on the primary Inawera site. They have it listed correctly, BUT, the image shown is for Cherry-Anise.

When you go to Inawera’s sister site (in Germany), they list it properly, as being a “delicious nut cake”.

I’m obviously inclined to trust the latter… :wink:

Sweet King-KONCENTRAT-1646-1

8 Likes

Nice. Some dupes already in the dB.

7 Likes

For the first two years I vaped I couldn’t order Shisha flavors from Inw. All my orders were opened in front of me at the customs desk in the post office. I had to tell them that I was using them for cooking. They had their doubts, but they would look at some of them. I even opened a few so they could smell them. As a rule they didn’t examine the labels closely but they sure as hell would have seen the word Shisha and would have shut me down right then and there. Finally, they legalized vaping and it’s all good.

10 Likes

Awesome Sprks, pretty sure I saw the Cake Emperor last time I Was ordering flavors, but didn’t order it. The Horned Toffee sounds interesting, and the Horny Banana , Yeah gotta get some of that, should go good on Whipped Cream Night over here :wink:

9 Likes

I just picked up the horned toffee a few days ago lol

8 Likes

Yeah, I expected there to be some cleanup required.

4 Likes

Nice list sparky, only Dawid and Sweet King aren’t new flavours, they’ve been around for quite some time.

5 Likes

be sure to check out my SFT’s of these flavors. i have some but not all. here is the cake emperor. The tango and mango is really good.

7 Likes

Oh Yeah Dan, I saw your reviews of them, the Tango & Mango I do want to try! (its all coming back to me now, thanks) can’t seem to find which tread those were originally posted. :thinking:

4 Likes

Inawera’s websites are really a mess and their marketing department is a total disaster.

Btw, most of those mentioned flavors above are not new (or 2020); some are on the market for couple of years already. I have that Shisha Brandy Cocoa for more than 3 years for example (i think it’s on the market since 2014 or 2015). The latest 3 introduced this year are these:

… and weirdly enough (but not that surprising for Inawera) these are not offered on their German website yet… :roll_eyes:

Here is a link for those who want to read some reviews of their flavors (and when they were tested),

• including the failures that never reached the market and
  • all newly produced flavors that may reach the market in near future (end of the year or next year)
4 Likes

Thanks @Sprkslfly for sharing these, and I’m sure cleaning up the dupe farm.

4 Likes