Recipe calculator

I am not not sure if anyone puts in what their products cost - but I sure do and wondered if we could have the ability to enter the cost for our flavour concentrates ? or do we already have that - if so I cant see it , I have the cost of my Nic and PG/VG - thoughts anyone

1 Like

Hey there Blueboy even though your avatar is purple. To enter pricing, you’ll need to add your flavors to your stash. Go to User (top right corner) > My Flavor Stash. When adding a flavor you’ll see an area to add the price and the volume. There can be multiple entries for each flavor when you add them, so be sure to select the one that shows the most recipes associated with it. For example, if you have TPA Vanilla Custard, pick the one that has the biggest number next to it. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you see a bunch of TPA Vanilla Custards to select from.

When you are done, you can go back to the User menu and select What Can I Make. This will show you all the recipes you can use based on your flavors. Have fun!

BTW once you see the price of these recipes you’ll be super pissed off about how much you were overcharged at the vape shop.

4 Likes

Brill thanks - and yes well spotted with regards the purple - should change it really lol
thanks for the help

1 Like

Another tip, once you get all your flavor prices and volumes put in, you can click the question mark next to the price on a recipe and it will show you what you’re missing. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

Thanks Jo Jo - learning all the time !!!

1 Like

@JoJo that’s a great tip thanks, going to add price and volumes to my list of flavours this afternoon. :+1:

And I didn’t know you can click on the i next to a recipe on the main page and brings up the whats in it , so you dont have to click on each recipe to find out you are missing 1 flavour - Great !!!

2 Likes