Recipe comments

Come on guys n gals please make comments on your published recipes !! They are pointless without your flavour prophile and tips, Let’s make it more interesting ! Keep pumping clouds you Dripdips lol x

2 Likes

I agree, I’m not skilled enough to make my own recipes and I tend to only copy recipes that have comments from the maker.

Thanks

1 Like

I really try to do that. I can do better though and I’ll work on it. :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I try to put all my comments in the notes section, not that any of my originals are very noteworthy (or very original for that matter 10% flavor A + 5% flavor B, I bet that’s never been done :stuck_out_tongue: ).

3 Likes

what kind of notes are you looking for?

Hiya
Just a rundown of flavour exhale/ inhale tones clouds etc and what mod and set up ? So we can judge if it sounds nice and then try a mix xxxxxx
Keep Humpin clouds xx

1 Like

Oh
Just for example look at my first posted recipe to give you an idea of what I mean
Xx
Keep “Dancingwithclouds” xx

1 Like

I happy with anything posted. Comments or not. I do think we (myself included) need to be rating recipies by other users which is helpful. But, the way I look at it is that a posted recipie is an inspiring moment.

2 Likes