Recipe for a caramelized banana anyone

Hello
I have TFA Banana consentrate, but feel that it lacking something @ 10% 50/50 bend. Then I heard of GrimGreens Namber Juice, and their Caramelized banana, it sounded so tasty. Anyone who want to chear a good recipe?
Any other suggestion to add to the banana or banana ripe flavors?

Iā€™ve never had a banana vape Iā€™ve liked. However, perhaps throw some TPA Brown Sugar Extra at itā€¦some sweetener too. See where that is. I think also you could add 1 drop per 10 ml of Acetyl Pyryzine. Not sure if this would hit the flavor youā€™re aiming for but I canā€™t imagine it wouldnā€™t taste good if you already like the banana flavor youā€™re using. Soā€¦

After your banana, perhaps 5% Brown Sugar Extra, 4-6% cotton candy. Maybe even try caramel candy in low doses. Good luck!

1 Like

Depends if your going for bakery add some DDL or how about a cake batter ?

Strawberry and banana always rock together.

Banana and cream yummy.

Banana and a nice peanut butter = Elvis !

2 Likes

I just posted a similar thread Iā€™m in the mood for a fruity vape and just wanted to see if someone wanted to throw out a go to recipe they had ! Lol weā€™re always in search of that elusive ADV arenā€™t we :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::dash:

1 Like

Well EM (aka Cotton Candy) will give it the caramelized taste. I would use that as the base and start dropping banana cream into it until you get something you can work with. I donā€™t think using the banana as a base is going to work out. I like the idea of the brown sugar as wellā€¦ Maybe add that in with the EM before to get a good caramelized base going before adding the bananaā€¦

Just a thought :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you every one for al your nice replies. So many useful ideas to think about. Strawberry and banana sounded real good. I will try out most of your ideas as sonn as I can afford the flavors.
Greetings from Norway

2 Likes

Well, I finally got Grimm Greenā€™s Namber juice with caramilzed banana, and as good as it sounds, it tasted awfull. It tasted very tobacco like , and I canā€™t stand tobacco taste anymore . Well, Iā€™m not going to lie, Iā€™m not an experienced mixer. But with your advices, Iā€™m sure I can do better. The TFA banana at 10% taste delicious , but I have sampled both caramel from FA at 3 and 4% and TFA at 8 and 10%. 3 of the samples taste tobaccoish, only the TFA at 10% had a hint of caramel after two weeks of steep , so I can imagine that wonā€™t work. Thanks again for your suggestionā€™s, now I will for sure try them out, How much TFA banana in the mix? Iā€™m sure 10% would become to strong in a mix.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had people tell me that my Banudding Cake tastes like fried plantains - and I can definitely see where theyā€™re coming from. A little bit of caramel (0.5%) would enhance that:

Banudding Cake

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (LA) 4
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.2
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 2.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.3

Flavor total: 12.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
2 Likes

Thank you death :slight_smile: Ohhh, sorry, I meant daath

I concocted this earlier todayā€¦

Banana Cream Pie
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA)2.00%
Pie Crust (TPA)2.00%
Ripe Banana (TPA)1.00%
Sweet Cream (TPA)3.00%

Obviously, nothing caramelized about it (yet), but it is delicious! A great shake ā€˜nā€™ vape.
For my tastes, I prefer the RB on the subtle side, but 1% is a bit low - I expect itā€™ll probably fall away a bit over the coming days, so Iā€™ll prob be upping it to 1.5 or 2 (or maybe 3!). You might wanna go further.
And Iā€™ll probably up the PC to 3% - I like the bakery!
Beyond that, why not try adding all this to the EM/BS base @Don3 recommendedā€¦MMMā€¦ you could be dancinā€™!

2 Likes

Have you tried using FLV banana as of yet?

1 Like

So after playing around with this recipe, did anything come of it. Iā€™m thinking about messing around with it this weekend. Thinking of adding in some Banana Cream (TPA) and Marshmallow while playing with the percentages a bit. Iā€™m the same way with ripe banana (TPA), I found anything over 3-4% with ripe banana just doesnā€™t taste right.

Howdy Donā€¦ as a matter of fact, Im on it right now! YUM! Definitely a part of my adv rotation!
Just tweaked the PC (+1%) a little ā€¦& changed the name coz I find it so glorious - ā€œBanana cream pieā€ was a tad ho-hum. Check cookies
Personally, I really like the bakery angle, but sweeter would be good to - have a playā€¦really dont think u can go wrong with this one!

2 Likes

Will doā€¦ I just finished up mixing tonight, but will make a batch tomorrow and leave a comment on the recipe. I like the fact itā€™s a Shake & Vape that gets better with time :slight_smile:

Something about instant gratificationā€¦ LOL

[quote=ā€œDon3, post:14, topic:14319ā€]
Something about instant gratificationā€¦
[/quote]Aint that the truth!!..I hope you enjoy it!!
If you make the sweet version, Iā€™d be interested to hear how that goes too- Id make it myself but im missing banana cream.

Thank you. That Pie was a yummy

1 Like

My pleasureā€¦glad you enjoyed it!
Out of interestā€¦ what % RB did you go with? I stuck with 1% coz it didnt fall away as I thought it might.
Alsoā€¦I ended up dropping the GC - this was an improvement. IMO, a better bakery note. (Butā€¦ that saidā€¦ I might put it back in for the nxt batch as confirmation)