Recipe help for elfbar flavor

Dont get caught up trying to reach or be at a certain total pct. The most important thing is to get the flavir where you like regardless of pct.

For a pod recipe 1pct SS will be a great start , it is used in most commercial mixes at 1pct and higher

I personally like to try NOT to use creams in pod devices like the caliburn or similar. I find that the layers you can taste with sub ohm tanks/rdas /rtas etc dont come across in pods so I eliminate them . If i do use a cream or something to try and add mouthfeel its usually a marshmallow or a neutral cream like FLV cream or FA fresh cream.

8 Likes

Perfectly said Fiddy! My 3 (4, meringue is the ithe other one) first choices, and, as a matter of fact, on Pushing the limit, my thought was FA’s fresh cream, but with those two buggers it would have got lost.
MM might have been a better choice coz I wanted to support the Maple bar really, but decided to build a darkish layer, but as I said on the recipe note, can you tell it’s there? yes and, not really!
@fidalgo_vapes is right KISS! If you don’t feel it, you don’t need it, get rid of it.

4 Likes