Recipe Ideas

Hey guys, I’m having a trouble coming up with something to vape, can you give my stash a look over and maybe suggest 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 recipes or so?

Thanks,
Joel

3 Likes

Is there a recipe called The Boy Who Cried Wolf? Try that one.

8 Likes

FW yogurt 3-3.5
WF boysenberry raspberry 2-3
(if you go with 2 add FA malina 0.3)
OOO vanilla custard cheesecake 1-2
WF lemon custard 1-2
or FE lemon 0.7-1.3

6 Likes

Can you put a link? it could be easier for the non adepts but I guess it’s this one (joelOl75):

:: Other people’s stash e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)

If that is your stash, with “What can i make” with 600 flavours should give you around 10.000 recipes, sort them by rating or date, and choose based on what you like, if that is not enough do a search by flavour stash clicking on the flavours you’d want to use.
Not knowing your preferences or preferred profile, suggesting a recipe it’s a daunting task.

Recipes with T?
Turkish-Toasted almond-Taro-Toasted Marshmallow- Tangerine?
with Y?
Yellow grapefruit-Yellow square candy- Yes we cheesecake-Yogurt (FW… not FA) ?

I’m joking as usual, but there’s some truth in what I’m trying to say, with that stash, you’re not a newbie you can practically make whatever you want, give us a clue of what your tastes are and we might whip up something “different” from the usual profiles, but not knowing what you like, it’s practically impossible.

4 Likes

With that stash we can do it though…

T-Tangerine B-Bergamot W-Wine champagne C-Creaming Soda W-White Peach

You can sub White peach with Wild Melon, or wild Berry Harvest or Watermelon (yellow) or…

How do you like that?

5 Likes

It was more or less a joke and @Ken_O_Where’s stash, haha

3 Likes

600 flavours, the man’s addicted

2 Likes

Missed the joke sorry @anon44012888 that’s why you put the picture and not the link.
Talking about addiction?? your stash is no joke neither, I think most of us (definitely all the regulars) have that kind of stash… sorry but you’re talking about addiction in a drug party… :rofl: :joy:

:: Other people’s stash e-Liquid Calculator (e-liquid-recipes.com)

2 Likes

I actually want to make a recipe with this FLV Chocolate Deutsch and Custard Premium and Something else, not sure which… I want to call it Deutch Nozzle

4 Likes

3 Likes

Actually that sounds pretty decent LOL!

5 Likes