Recipe & Ingredients Help

Some people can be very kind sometimes, too. As you,( and Gus6) have so wonderfully shown.

3 Likes

If you are in Portugal, can you get FA concentrates? Their creams are very good, and their Custard Premium is to die for. It also mixes beautifully with INW Custard .Dont be too hard on yourself. It takes a long time to really know what you’re doing, and even the best are still learning. You can learn a lot by investing some time watching channels such as ‘noted,’ and even, dare I say DiyorDie. I’ve learned so much from this site, which is still the best imo, and Session Drummers flavour notes are about as good as you’re gonna get when it comes to describing flavours, and indeed, letting you know if they are worth buying .Never be afraid to ask, as no question is too stupid ( well, maybe there are a few exceptions, but you get my point).Good luck with everything. We all have our crosses to bear. You are not alone.

3 Likes

This makes my blood boil!!!

2 Likes

I’ve often thought of moving to Barcelona. What’s it like? Do many people speak English?

3 Likes

I can get all concentrates here yes but the prices are so high if I want any Inawera concenttrates it is €4.60 per concentrate and I just cannot afford to pay this for 10ml when I may need 4-5 concentrates. It is just not worth it and too expensive and then you pay €5 per nic shot so just not worth mixing money for me is tight. So just looking at buying cheap off the shelf liquids which start at €15 for 50ml and then add a nic shot so that is €20 a liquid.

2 Likes

It is not the fact of learning to mix it is more for me the prices for concentrates does not make it worth mixing. I can get Capella, Fw, Fa, Tpa/Tfa, Inwera, Flavorah all of them you also have to be careful as some places rebottle and then add base to concentrates to make them go further and make more money. These vape stores just want to make every little extra euro out of you and do not care what they serve. That why it is so annoying to vape here you are bound to vape shops unless you go on holiday and stock up somewhere else. People do take risks to get things outside of Portugal but if you get caught they give you a nice fine take your vape stuff. I am just not taking any risks as one fine for me would finish me off.

3 Likes

Thats a real bummer. What can I say? The government know whats best for you. They will decide what you can and cannot put into your own bloody body ,dont you know. Makes my fkg blood boil. Anyway ,like others before me have said, if there is any way I can help. I have a lot of flavours I never really use that I would be happy to send you, for free, if you think they would get to you without any trouble .Just let me know.

4 Likes

Yes when the vaping started to become more mainstream here they cracked down straight away as it is very pro-smoking cigarettes. So they did not and do not like vaping even when I take a coffee somewhere and vape people look at me like I am from Mars and they are smoking cigarettes. I think would be okay to send concentrates only it is just that when you buy from outside it is the paperwork has the vape shop name on if they see anything with the word vape or vaping on the stop it, I suppose can only try and give it a go. I would send you some money for some concentrates or even just a few bottles of liquids pr-mixed. Nothing tobacco just some desserts would be nice. Thank you for your help and reaching out very kind of you.

4 Likes

ok mate. Give me a day or two to see what I’ve got ,and you can email me your address .I’ll mix up a couple of my favourite recipes to send as well. Apart from tobacco’s are there any other flavours you dont like?

3 Likes

Hi Steve,
Thanks I do not mind to be honest the flavours just no coconut that is all I do not like not fussy. I take 3mg nic. Thank you kindly no rush please take your time very much appreciated.

3 Likes

glad to help. I’ll do my best to send enough variation for you to be able to mix a few decent recipes. I’ve got a bottle of Dinner Lady, Strawberry Macaroon that you can have too. It’s just too sweet for me .I’ve got a few liquids that are for me, not perfected yet, but I’ll send them anyway. You can always throw them away if you dont like them. They’re not bad. Better than some liquids I’ve bought in a store. It’s just that I’m after perfection now, and for me, they are not quite there yet. One is a Blueberry Donut you may quite like. In all honesty it may take me about a week to get it all sorted, as I’ve about 300 flavours to sort through, and I have to care for my partner and feed my teenage son.I will get it done within a week though, all being well. Maybe sooner, hopefully. Be a nice distraction for me.

3 Likes

Hi Steve,

So kind thank you all sounds amazing thanks, there is no rush at all please take your time. Thank you for your help amazing so kind of you to do this for me. I feel so blessed that there is so much genuine help out there. If there is anything I can do in return please ask.

4 Likes