Recipe & Ingredients Help

Hi,
I am looking to try and find ingredients for Cookie King DVNK, DVNK is a delicious sweet Graham Cracker Cookie covered with Vanilla Frosting and a hint of Cinnamon.
If anyone can help me with any ingredients that would be helpful as to buy the liquid premade is quite expensive.
Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Never had that juice, but if I were to try creating a recipe with those flavors I would start here…

Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) .3% (enhances the graham/cookie note)

Graham Cracker Clear (TPA) 1.5% (very commonly used graham cracker)

Frosting (FLV) 1.5% (yup)

Rich Cinnamon (FLV) .15% (a must have if your recipe requires cinnamon. Perfect baked cinnamon note. Adjust to taste)

You said graham cracker “cookie”, not just “graham cracker”. So if there is a bit of a cookie flavor I would also add…

Biscuit (INW) 1% (adds a light cookie note. Very common in recipes)

And just because it would be killer in this recipe…

Vanilla (MF) .5% (DA BOMB)(also, if all the above fails, you won’t care)

9 Likes

What flavour brand is this please - Vanilla (MF) .5% (DA BOMB)

5 Likes

MF = Medicine Flower

5 Likes

Not if you consider how much juice you can make with the flavors.

6 Likes

Thanks cannot find medicine flower vanilla any other vanilla work?

3 Likes

Especially using MF (Medicine Flower). It is an Ultra Concentrate, I believe they call it and it only needs a couple of drops per 15ml or so.

4 Likes

https://riversupplyco.com/products/medicine-flower-vanilla-bean
Very unlikely that you wouldn’t like this flavor. It is considered one of the best if not THE best.

3 Likes

I bought a box of it in UK 6 month ago, it’s good stuff

5 Likes

That is it I can get it for €16.90 here plus €4.70 shipping so that is €21.60 may just go for it

4 Likes

Inawera Shisha Vanilla is a good one as well. I am sure you can get that one :wink:

8 Likes

@MassVape

Wait. Have you looked here?

5 Likes

As you can see, it is pricey. But you use such a small amount of it, it goes a very long way. And even if you have to take out a second mortgage. It’s worth it.

5 Likes

Yes can get that I usually almost use Inawera concentrates I think they are good for my needs so what % should I use of just use what is added when I adjust to Inaware shisha vanilla?

5 Likes

This what I have done so far from your recipe you sent me let me know what you think please?

4 Likes

Looks good. Try that and report back. The bad thing is you have a bit of a steeper there with any vanilla, and the frosting. So it will be a few weeks before you will know much.

That is the bad thing with clones. It is a lot of trial and error, and waiting. But regardless, that should be a good vape.

5 Likes

Yeah, INW is a killer flavor company. But I strongly suggest you grab that MF vanilla. I promise you, you will thank me after you try it.

4 Likes

Awesome, I have recently been sponsored by Inawera and have a real appreceation for the company and the people that work for them. As well as a love for their concentrates. As I haven’t gotten to all of their stuff I have used and still use the Shisha Vanilla and think it is a great substitute.

I know folks are always saying “it wouldn’t be the same” and while that is true it doesn’t mean you won’t like it or even prefer it. For me, I buy stuff I like and am always subbing things like van., marsh., caramel, etc.

7 Likes

Thanks I am very limited to what I can buy in Portugal. Our government make it very difficult and illegal to get vaping products outside of Portugal. If you get caught buying anything vaping outside of Portugal you get fined mimimum €1000 per item. So I have to buy within and it is more expensive so that they make the tax on all products. The only thing I can get is wire, replacment glass and screens. The rest is not possible otherwise I can be fined heavily and they destroy your products.

3 Likes

Hearing your situation, now I understand. The Shisha Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors for sure. It sounds like you need to go on a road trip to somewhere in the EU and load up on some flavorings lol. Do a gofundme lol

6 Likes