Recipe rating not working for me

I have tried to give a “stars” rating to a recipe, Apple punch and it won’t take. I got message that I have to leave a comment before I can rate it. I left a comment and I still can’t rate it and I get the same message. Motorola Android phone.

4 Likes

Have you left a description in the notes section ? This usually works for me

3 Likes

Comments section. Is this what you mean?

4 Likes

Yep lol 10char

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve found it don’t work for shyt , if the rating is already at 5 stars, you have to enter your comment, go back up and lower then raise the rating, then go back down and post your comment. I’m on an iPhone so may be different for others :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

That’s just too much work :scream_cat:

4 Likes

No kidding, OR you can delete your comment and try again, OR you can make a NEW comment and HOPE it works, whew :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I do appreciate your help and that you found a work-around, and that you took the time to post it :bowing_man:‍♂

I’m too old and tired to be jumping through hoops :yawning_face:

4 Likes

I can relate to That @JiM210 :wink:
Glad I could help (somewhat)
Maybe the whole rating system needs an Overhaul :man_shrugging:
Have a wonderful night :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue, same pop up message, (Android) just trying to do the right thing for the creator, but I can’t sort it… mainly just butcher my own recipes, but like to try good recipes from time to time, I try to just make a 5⭐ in the comments until I work it out.

1 Like