Recipe Recycle Bin

Great Idea @Amy2 , I can see this being totally awesome !

2 Likes

I have just recently started using some of the OOO flavorings , I like their Marshmallow (Vanilla) is the Vanilla Frosting as good?

1 Like

I have had mixed emotions about it. Kinda weak even at 2-3% certainly needs support.

I really like the vanilla marshmallow too.

1 Like

Maybe you can shed some light on my newest failure.:joy:
Saffire Vapor is a local Ky/Tn vape chain with several mixes and I have a co-worker that has tried several of their house blends.
He let me sample a mix called cinnamon pecan that is very good imo.
Here is their description of the juice.

Fresh from the bakery: Warm, toasted pecans, delicately dressed in a cinnamon infused sugary-sweet drizzle. A delightfully flavorful vape, sure to leave your taste buds wanting for more. Blended at 40% PG | 60% VG for a balanced vape every time.
Linky https://saffirevapor.com/sv-premium-eliquid-cinnamon-pecan.html
My take , It is like a spicy on the verge , “on a scale of 1-10 this is a solid 8” of being a red hot cinnamon, sugar covered pecan drenched in a nice sweet milk.
I only have one pecan and it is FW Butter Pecan , luckily I think that is the one.Everything else is just a guess on what they are using.
Not looking for a spot on clone at all , been there done that! Just looking for a something close enough.
Here is my first and only attempt so far , only mixed tonight so not even sure how far off this will be.

Cinnamon Pecan

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.75
Butter Pecan (FW) 8
Cinnamon Ceylon (FA) 3
Creamy Milky Undertone (OOO) 3.5
Joy (FA) 1.5
Marshmallow (Vanilla) (OOO) 2.5
Meringue (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 20.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Lack of experience with these flavors has me banging my head against the keyboard! I seldom mix anything over 14% any more but not sure where,what,or why to try and cut.

3 Likes

Oh shoot i forgot to share some of mine… Got busy today sorry lol tomorrow i will.

1 Like

I have not heard of or tried that vape profile with cinnamon but i did actually just make a pecan cream pie mix i enjoy, perhaps using something like cinnamon roll (fw), cream cheese icing (la), maybe Sugar Cookie (cap) instead of some you have there, might work?
I also used some vanilla bean ice cream and bavarian cream in mine, not sure how creamy yours needs tho

2 Likes

If your looking for red hot candy flavor without the HOT try TPA Cinnamon Flavor

EDIT: @BoyHowdy This one But careful it is a very overpowering flavor at more than about 1%

3 Likes

“Fresh from the bakery: Warm, toasted pecans, delicately dressed in a cinnamon infused sugary-sweet drizzle.”

Based on that description i would personally make a mix that looks like this;
Butter Pecan (FW) - 3% (maybe 3.5-4% if needed)
Cinnamon Roll (FW) - 2% (up to maybe 4% pending how much of the bakery note is needed im guessing closer to the 4 since it says bakery right in description)
Sugar Cookie (Cap) - 1%
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) - 1.5% (maybe 2% if it needs more sugary sweet drizzleness lol)
Vanilla Whipped Cream (Cap)- 2% (light cream note to help blend it all smoothly together)
Then optional creams i would use pending wanted amount of cream notes
Bavarian Cream (TPA) - 1-2%
Sweet Cream (TPA) - 0.5 - 2%

The marshmallow i would only use for its fluffy puffy taste around 2% but if i did use it i would lower the creamcheese icing some to like 1 - 1.25% instead or it may end up being a bit too sweet?
Biscuit i may add at 0.5% if i feel its too light on bakery like the fluffy poofy kind the cinnamon roll gives, this would help make it taste a tad more dense.
Infact all this sounds quite good, looks like i know what else i am making tomorrow now haha sorry i would have tried to stay closer to your recipe but i have almost none of those flavors lol workin with what i have and know :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can see you really want the butter pecan prevalent. 8% I feel is going to be very overwhelming…but , but ymmv I can do 4% so that may mean you can do 8% right…the FA Cinn won’t bring about a red hot taste but a baked cinnamon more authentic but you have the joy in there and sometime I can swear I get some cinnamon from it as well. The Creamy Milk OOO is certainly going to buffer this recipe out quite well although steeping for it to be at it’s prime is 1 month.

Drizzle makes me think syrup every time ? Is it a sweet cinnamon roll or a red hot spicy cinnamon ?

Do you have any butter cream FW or Caps & Condensed Milk FA ?

@wvsanta is right you’ll want TFA’s Red Hot Cinnamon.

I guess I could put my spin if I were to try & create what your after

Butter Pecan FW 3-4%
Butter Cream FW 4%
Creamy milk OOO 2%
Condensed Milk FA 0.25%
Red Hot Cinn. TFA 3-6% ( this is a huge window I know but certain ppl tolerate this flavor differently )
CCI LA 1%
Joy FA 0.5 %
Marshmallow ( Vanilla ) OOO 1-2%
Biscuit INW 1.25%

You know what LB makes a pretty darn good set of Bakery flavors that have lovely cinnamon accents

Baker’s Touch
Baked Cinnamon Roll

You at the same address ? These may help you in your venture I could send you some of them ?

2 Likes

Thank you , I only have Caps Butter Cream and only have Real Flavors beta version of condensed milk.
Thank you for the offer but I already have a few items on my Liquid Barn list, Cola Freeze , Cream , and Pink Lemonade…Guess what I am going to make!:grinning: I will just add Bakers Touch and Baked Cinnamon Roll to the list.Any others you recommend from them?
I better take this to a pm.

2 Likes

Made the suggested additions/changes on 7/15/16…and now the wait…lol Smells delicious already. Thanks @Amy2 :smile:

5 Likes

That sounds great please let me know how it turns out!
I am going to go with yours and Amy’s suggestion and lower the Butter Pecan and also go ahead and order some of the TPA Cinnamon per @wvsanta as I can already tell the Ceylon isn’t warm enough and isn’t going to get where I wanted to go.I like at @Amy2 get the cinnamon taste from Joy and was hoping this would help kick it up a notch.
I have several cinnamon roll flavors from various vendors but unlike the description from Saffire I don’t get much of a bakery profile and no bread note.I have used Biscuit , Joy , and Meringue to imitate the powdered sugar effect.The coated cinnamon sugar is the only bakery note that I get from the saffire juice.
The heat is what has me so flustered , It has me thinking perhaps instead of a red hot cinnamon it may actually be a small taste of Cayenne pepper.I then was checking out some actual food recipes for Cinnamon Pecans and see that could be a possibility as well.
Half the fun is trying to replicate an actual recipe but I can tell I am way out of my league on this one!

Thanks everyone for giving ideas on this.It does help very much!

3 Likes

Yeah the Cinnamon Roll (FW) has a great bakery note but light not hot cinnamon note. In my Frosted Sin-Roll recipe I use it at 8% and my ‘customers’ seem to really like that one :slight_smile: but yeah the cinnamon in it wont give you any hot effects its pretty much exactly how I imagined vaping a nice big fresh Cinnabon would be. That deliscious smell walking into the Cinnabon shops (my memory is of the grossly overpriced one at the airport lol)

1 Like

Lol that cat is nodding off trying to patiently wait !

2 Likes

Here is some Heat for ya ! http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavor-west/flavorwest-sweet-flavors/capsicum-heat-by-flavor-west.html

1 Like

Exactly lol :joy:

1 Like

SBBLC

Ingredient %
Banana Cream (TPA) 4
Cake Batter (LA) 2
Lemon Cake (INAWERA) 1.26
Marshmallow (LA) 1.26
Strawberry (INAWERA) 2.86
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1.5

Flavor total: 12.87%

While the Lemon cake is up Way too high it actually still seems tucked away once vaped. Idk something is off and I’ll prob revisit it on a later date…done w/ this for now. I have a modified version steeping atm.

The cake batter LA is prob another foul up as the yellow cake is plenty for this one. Banana is just a bit higher than the SB when vaped. Overall too sweet for me. ( After 1 month 5 days steeped. )

2 Likes

Mango berry coconut cream

Ingredient %
Coconut Cream Pie (Real Flavors) 7
Mango (Flavorah) 1.26
Razzleberry (FW) 3
Yogurt Parfait (Real Flavors) 3

Flavor total: 14.26%

Probably too much razzleberry but it doesn’t taste like it I steeped it over a month just blah Idk if it’s the RF yogurt mixing with the coconut or too much mango…that it prob too much mango. Oh well I’m moving on to another !

2 Likes

I was thinking of that INW lemon cake. Does it get flavor fade like other lemons?

1 Like

Yea the lemon does fade some the cake is great it stays.

1 Like