Recipe tweak successful! stawberry/lemonade/ cream soda

I fixed the lemonade and really enjoy this mellow blend. A very well rounded flavor. It could use a touch more lemonade and strawberry but not much more. Lemonade was overly powerful On the first batch, but not this one. On my 3rd try ill tweak it again, but its good as is, too.

7 Likes

Have one similar. I use the strawberry lemonade, rainbow sherbert and Cream soda.
Had the same issue with the lemonade.
Finally got it down to a nice background note.
Looks tasty! Have to give this one a try, too.

1 Like

Oh my goodness… rainbow sherbet??? Sounds delicious. Will you share the recipe?

1 Like

Still having issues with the recipe page on my end (guess it’s time to call in daath!), but here it is in plain text.
Strawberry lemonade (tfw) 5%
Rainbow sherbert (tpa) 4%
Cream soda (tpa) 4.5%
2 weeks steep recommended.

2 Likes

Thanks! Ill add sherbet to my next purchase

1 Like

Hopefully daath can find the issue with my recipe page. Look for it on there in a few days.
There are some notes that go along with it, I just don’t bother to enter recipes until they are worthy of vaping, then I have a ton of info to enter. :joy:

1 Like

I’m gonna take the bait on this one too. Love strawberry. Used to love cream soda as a child. Have some juices with lemonade I like as well. Sounds like a winning line up.

2 Likes

Looks like a very nummy combination of flavor choices! Though I’m sure I’ll have to tweak percentages.

One thing worth mentioning is, you need to “fix” your two strawberry entries. Both are generic (need to specify the brand) and WILL be lost during flavor merges at some point. Better to fix it while you can, and things are still fresh in your mind as to what you actually used!

2 Likes

Here’s the full recipe, minus my ton of notes. http://tjek.nu/r/cM7K

2 Likes

I cannot stop vaping this. I was going to send a sample to my brothers to try, but they’re going to just have to wait until the next batch :hugs:

2 Likes

That’s odd…i thought I’d put in the vendor… i have my email backup, and i kept the flavor bottles. I’ll enter them tonight.

1 Like