Recipe vs ingredient stash

I don’t know if this is even possible, but it my be interesting (and helpful) if when looking at a recipe that the text of the ingredients were a different color if it listed ingredients were not in the users stash. I quite often find myself either using a second instance of the site (or more often using a program I have that lists my ingredients on hand) to see if I have what is being called for in an interesting recipe or not.

2 Likes

If you’ve got your flavors entered correctly and the recipe author entered their flavors correctly, and you’ve put in price and volume of your flavors (even if it’s not totally accurate), when you click on the little question mark next to the price it will highlight in red all the flavors you don’t have.

3 Likes

I have a nasty habit occasionally of getting some new flavorings that I don’t enter in my stash… meh… I just forget!

It’s understandable. I mean my first thought upon receiving new flavors surely isn’t “Oh boy, I can’t wait to do some data entry for these!” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes - Exactly.

Guess I’ll have to add more of my ingredients to the stash area… thanks @JoJo, that is exactly what I was looking for, now is there a way to combine like type ingredients? Like CAP Strawberry Sweet, Cap Sweet Strawberry, Cappella Sweet Strawberry, etc… if it needs to done manually I’d be happy to do so, it would be nice to get this monster cleaned up a bit.

1 Like

This function is found under the user tab from the main site.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavor/dupecheck

You’d just type in cap strawberry and check off all the ones you think are the same and indicate which one you think is the correct one, then I think as soon as Daath approves it they get merged.

2 Likes

thx @zigz I’m rapidly getting the ol’dog new tricks feeling lol

1 Like