Recipe with Rainbow Sherbet, Bubblegum and cotton candy?

Waiting on flavors from BCF but I was able to order a few to get me started from Amazon.
Rainbow Sherbet(Top Shelf) - OOO
Bubblegum - LA
Cotton Candy - LA
What is max percentages I can mix these up at in a single recipe to get the most flavor? I know it sounds like a weird mix of flavors but like I said it’s all I got for a few days and want to try making something. I use a Geekvape Boost 2 in smart mode at 54w if that matters. Thanks

5 Likes

“Most flavor” isn’t always achieved by using more ingredients, in fact, too high a percentage and the flavors mute out… It’s counterintuitive but just the way it is.
While you are waiting on your flavors, be sure to read up as much as you can on this site, try to learn about simple mistakes people make when starting out. Learn what the initials for things are, learn how to navigate.
Back to your question.
If you want to mix today with those 3 flavors, I would use about 8% Rainbow sherbet and 1.5% cotton candy for one, and 8% bubble gum and 1.5% cotton candy for the other.
Don’t expect much! You’re going to want a sweetener, if you dont have one TODAY, you can go to the grocery store and buy liquid sucralose sweetener to get you started. Use it at around 1% for starters.
Without a sweetener, the bubblegum will taste pretty much like the box that bubble gum comes in.
The fastest track to making a deliicious juice that you can be proud of, is to find a recipe with good ratings and lots of favorable comments from a mixer who’s been at it a while, and order those specific flavors in that recipe, and just make it.
I played “mad scientist” when I got my first set of flavors 5 years ago, and wound up with 15 or 20 bottles of juice that tasted like Nascar and old lady.
Another good recipe resource is to go to the forum topic “what are ya mixing today?”, and other similar topics. These are usually real recipes that people are proud of and will get you to success more quickly.
Welcome, and have fun!

7 Likes

@JABS don’t hesitate to look the flavors up on the recipe side, for GUIDANCE, on single flavor, and recipe mixing rates. Not a bible, but as a guide. Here’s an example…

6 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! I legit laughed out loud!! Thanks for that bud! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Dude… rainbow sherbet top shelf is the most amazing flavour ever made

4 Likes

I need to buy some again… amazing shit… it’s super potent though so start with 2 % solo (little less in a mix)

4 Likes

Sounds delightful!
That one made me laugh and I needed one today.

4 Likes