Recipes not showing, i have the ingredients

I’ve started adding the prices and its changing the colours from red to either pink or white

1 Like

What the fuck?. How do you know what price to put in?

1 Like

Hey guys, that could be a bug or maybe something else is happening. When you hover your mouse over the highlighted flavours it will tell you what the reason is for the highlight. Try that too just to clarify why it’s being highlighted.

Take screenshots and contact daath he can help you if you can’t solve it. But 99% of users it’s working. So I hate to say it but most times this is user error. Beyond my scope now though. Hope you can get it sorted.

It also makes a difference whether the recipe creator entered the flavors correctly. If they chose the wrong one, then it won’t come up either. It’s a very big problem.

1 Like

i know i paid roughly 2.95 per bottle so I’m just putting that for them all and all are 10ml except my yellow cake which is 30ml

1 Like

Yeah if you go into each individual flavour you have an put the size and cost in it seems to work. What an utter pain in the hoop

IMO they really need to make it a closed database and get rid of all the duplicates. Then we could either submit a request to add a flavor or make notes on our recipe to reflect a difference. If you go look at people’s recipes, most of them 50% on average, are entered incorrectly. So it won’t matter if we enter ours correctly or not, they still won’t show when hitting what can I make.

Least you are going through this headache before you have 200flavours+ I’m guessing.

Before you do them all just do 1 recipe worth and test it comes up in recipes I can make if that makes sense.

1 Like

I already did that. Once the bottle size and cost was put in it worked fine

1 Like

I never used that feature because it never worked for me from the start lol

Garbage in -> garbage out. Unfortunately.

Mind you the calc is so simple in appearance yet has great features hidden in it and they are not so obvious from the start.

You were distracted watching awesome RIp reviews. Understandable as he is so awesome. I put on his review playlists to soothingly lull me to sleep at night. My nuts end up itchy though. :joy:

2 Likes

I never knew about that function on recipes until I seen your screenshot. I think we should blame RIP for any and all fuck ups going forward lol

1 Like

lmao :joy: