Recipes with undefined taste

Any recipes with undefined taste but with the good way? Somethink like, what you vape is taste as it self. A taste that it comes from common flavors. What i don’t want is a recipe witch it taste lets say as strawberry with cream, or tobacco with cocconut, or chicken with vanillia. I want the flavors to be so good balanced to make a new unique flavour. I hope they will make sense of what I am trying to say.

3 Likes

I think I know what you mean. If so…here’s one of mine that should fall into this category. Interesting topic by the way! I can’t wait to see what pops up here.

6 Likes

When i take this flavors i will give it a try. You know… cosmopolitan cocktail taste like cosmopolitan cocktail… i think… :grin:

1 Like

The notes of your recipe… that’s exactly what I’m trying to say!

2 Likes

:flushed:
Was this a typo or the phone auto-correcting?

I’ve had lemon chicken, and orange chicken, both are delightful. But somehow the thought of vanilla chicken doesn’t really sound appetizing.

6 Likes

I saw an episode of Worst Cooks in America where someone made vanilla fried chicken. Enough said I think, considering the name of the show!

6 Likes

:laughing: it’s possible… But I’ve been surprised before (rarely though).

3 Likes

:grin: @Sprkslfly dude that’s right it doesn’t sound appetizing… this is why i add it… I just wanted to give an emphasis of what i mean and I became a little bit cynical

3 Likes

Lol. Fair enough!

So! /adds “unexpected” to the defining characteristics list…

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where’s Strawnana Custard is kinda like that for me. I don’t get any pronounced strawberry, banana, or custard but this great mash-up that’s yum.

The other one is @Bradslinux’s

Cream Dragon V8

Ingredient %
Boston Cream Pie V2 (CAP) 3
Cake Batter (CAP) 3
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 1
Irish Cream (CAP) 1
Orange Creamsicle (CAP) 1
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 7
Vienna Cream (FA) 2

Flavor total: 20%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

You’d never guess looking at the ingredients what this thing would taste like. And if you tasted it, you’d never guess what was in it.

5 Likes

Think ima have to make me some of that, its been awhile.

1 Like

I made a base but haven’t mixed up a bottle yet cuz I’d have to dig them out of the bin underneath the plastic draws of flavors. And I’m lazy. LOL

I’m vaping Strawnana as we speak. That 12 oz I made in October of last year is down to about 20ml. :frowning: But I’ve got a base ready to go for it too. I need to mix it up before I run out so it has time to steep.

2 Likes

MMmmMM breath mmmmmm. Better git to mixing it! hehe.

I miss Sir Brad…

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been wondering about @bradslinux a while now. Wondering if he’s ok, if he’s still mixing, if he’s gotten so busy making custom drip tips that he hasn’t had time… etc. Great all around guy regardless of the reason for absence.

2 Likes

Im going to mail him a picture of my nekkid @$$ if he doesnt stop in to say hi soon. :wink:

@OP:

Got any friends that mix? Sometimes that undefined taste is hard to accomplish when you know exactly whats in it. Ive tested a LOT of flavors but every once in awhile someone brings me something or sends me something that i cant quite pick apart but as soon as they tell me whats in it there is an “Oh, duh. I knew that.” moment.

Trying low amounts of florals in a mix can definitely add a uniqueness.

Also try some of the so called custard fruits. One of my favorites is Cherimoya (INW), quite unique and just add a bit of a cream and yum… I like to add a bit of Rhubarab (INW) to it. Cherimoya FLV is a bit different than INWs but very good. I can vape either of them as a single flavor but like a little custard…

Hope some of that helps.

4 Likes

i have no irish cream but that looks very good

1 Like

@SthrnMixer @Sprkslfly @fidalgo_vapes @VapeyMama @Ken_O_Where
Thank you all. When I collect all this new flavors that i do not own I will give them a go. Until then whats your opinion about Smooth (TPA) or from other brand smoothers? I have read somewere that this flavors conteins triacetin whitch help blend flavors together. Mabe this is an easy way to start with. What do you know or think about this?

@Ken_O_Where
Can I replease Banana cream LA with Chefs Choice Banana Cream?

1 Like

You can certainly give it a try. I would shoot them an email and see who makes it. Lorann requires companies outside the us to alter the name or change it entirely so it could be LAs version. If it is TPA it will taste quite a bit different but it will still be pretty good.

As far as smooth goes, i have very rarely used it in the past so i wouldnt be any help, sorry.

2 Likes

@Ken_O_Where
On ther site It look’s like is a Lauran flavour am i right?
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/lauren-s-flavours/3732-banana-cream.html

1 Like

Yes, Lauren’s at Chef’s is the same as LorAnn. :slight_smile:

5 Likes