Recommend RTA and What's wrong with my Kanger - broken?

I agree, the Crown is crazy how well made & the functionality us there.
Being I just got my couple spools of nickel,now all I need is the build deck for the Crown.

I realize more cool things will come and go in this industry, but I’d be perfectly happy with 6 of these tank setups.
Keep us posted on the rba section & wish me luck twisting nickel.

1 Like

I did already get a Goliath and a Zypherus a couple of weeks ago. They are both working very nicely. They do have very small areas for coil size, but I guess most of them are that way. I’ve been trying to make some Nickel coils and fit a long enough wire in there so the resistance isn’t too low. Not an easy task, but I am determined and eventually I will accomplish it. Right now, I’ve made one that is .3 ohms. I’m going to keep trying. I was able to check out if/if not the flavor is better with Nickel versus Kanthal and YES flavor is better because i’m not getting any metal taste.

I recommend you try with titanium instead - It’s easier to get higher ohms, and the flavor is magnificent :smile:

Thank you. I will try titanium. Wire is so cheap. As I mentioned in another thread, I’m trying Nickel today and it is much better than Kanthal. I am spoiled now. Just can’t stand that metal taste you get in a tank that’s been sitting. Gonna have to find an RTA that puffs like a Kanger coil and which I can put good wire in. I wouldn’t care if I had to pay extra. Just don’t want to puff on metal taste. My Nautilus mini is stinking today. Don’t know if it’s the Fig or the wire.