Recommendations for new RTA tank please

I recommend either the aromamizor supreme or boreas rta. The boreas is a little better for flavor. But both are awesome rta’s

3 Likes

I would like to build my own coils so the top ones are no good for me. Regarding machine oil… I wash new Rta’s in a cup of isopropanol to strip off any machine oil. It’s only industrial alcohol. Then rinse off with water… Works well for me…

Joy, I left you a message in another thread but I’ll repeat it. . .I think, here. When you fill the Cthulu V2, turn the AFC off and as soon as the top oring is engaged flip it upside down and continue tightening the lid until it is on. With it still upside down, open the AFC. Mine doesn’t leak a drop and I leave the juice flow all the way open all the time. This method works for the Bellus and every other tank that I have that leaks when you put the cap on, like the Bellus.

It also sounds like you’ve been given the wrong info on the JFC. It’s the very lightly knurled ring above the AFC. You do hold the glass, but do not turn the glass. Instead, turn the knurled ring. Looking from the top, I turn mine all the way clockwise. As far as I can tell that is all the way open. The JFC is a silver ring inside the atty that will come apart separately when you disassemble the tank. If you have it screwed in to where it is all the way at the bottom when you re-assemble that should leave the JFC all the way open. However, if you have it too low there will be a big gap between the AFC and JFC rings and it will leak at the joint between the two… In any event, you can adjust the JFC all the way open or closed without turning the glass and the tank should not come apart if you do it that way. I hope this helps. . .but if it doesn’t I’m interested in buying your V2. . .I don’t know the V1, so I am not sure if I’m interested in it.

My Cthulu is the most leak-proof RTA that I own.

1 Like

I just got the Gemini from vaporesso. I love everything about it. Great flavor, awesome vapor production and no leaks. Element vape.Com has a good price on it.

more pix…click for more

2 Likes

I am completely lost. There is no way to turn just the Juice flow control ring.

1 Like

High Joy,

I paid you yesterday including half the shipping. Maybe check your paypal

Yeah, it’s not easy. The knurling is very light.

Okay I got it.

Easy girl…remember we love you, OK ?
You surely don’t have to do anything…but for ANYTHING to work, start with the basic instructions.
Your back is hurting, your [world] is topsy-turvy, but remember we love you.
Please don’t get angry over irritating crap, not here.
If you need to talk, CALL ME !

1 Like

Thanks for all your caring and concern when I needed it most.
Well, last Thursday I had steroid injections in my lumbar spine, so those are affecting my mood pretty bad.
I had a rooster that wouldn’t stop crowing so I gave it away last week. Then yesterday another one started in with constant crowing all day like screaming that never stops! I guess he took over being top rooster. Then, my dog has an anal gland problem that is not normal. I had given him a bath again yesterday. I tried to take a nap and he came nearby and the smell actually woke me up - twice. Another stressor is that we try to keep my granddaughter’s very fat cat from eating the other cats food by covering it up and putting him out. All of us, including my two cats are constantly stressed out, and they are getting very thin while the fat cat is very fat and at the door always trying to speed by you to get in and eat up all the food. This morning I’m going to do a search online on how they treat anal gland infections. There is something not normal going on with him. Poor thing…He doesn’t understand why I don’t like him anymore. Soon know one will like me if I keep it up. It’s a beautiful day here in Florida. I made a big pan of Lazanya last night, and I’m going to invite my neighbors over for lunch today. I’m looking forward to it. Hope you have a good day too and thanks again for comforting me when I need it most. You are a darn good guy. Poor Bidweazel I was terrible to him. He’s tried and tried to help me with the Cthulhu mod leaking issue. Well, I finally figured it out thanks to his patience.

1 Like

Try to hang in there best you can,hopefully these things will pass soon. Stress can be dangerous, but at the least it is unhealthy. I hope you told Bidweasel thanks.
Poor puppy, I feel so bad for him.
I am usually around if I’m not feeding the critters or cooking at the Veterans Home. I really need to get rid of these animals,
I don’t have the volunteers from the high school and the 4H club anymore…guess they got burned out on all the work.

1 Like

Hi joy, sorry for the delayed response. I have been mega busy with guests from overseas. Whatever makes you happy works for me. I love the Cthulu and know what it’s like when it’s leaking and when it’s not :grinning:

I have major spine issues myself. Don’t worry at all about this issue. Send me some juice, refund the money. It’s all good. I find life is best when I don’t think about it too hard. Best of luck on your health and with the animals!

4 Likes

I agree. You have to many family here that care about you. If you ever need a shoulder to lean on just hallar. I know all about your world being topsy tervy. Many of them on here know that.

1 Like

@Joy This was sent to you ^^^^^^^^^^^

2 Likes

Well, I hope I can be there for you sometime. I wish I could just focus on someone else’s issues and forget my own. I realize that you guys have been very kind and patient with me. Truly I am working towards a better day, and I do have a plan. It’s up to me to change and improve things - know one else. In all my life, I’ve been strong and blessed, but recent lacking physical capability has made me less capable in all areas. It’s a good thing that my friends confirm my issues are huge, and alleviate my fear of being a complainer or not handling things well. I will continue to try to have hope and take one day at a time. How many of you miss a loved one who passed on? I miss my x-husband so much it hurts. I hope I’ll see him in heaven. All the things we want to say. To truly be able to pour your sole out and be a part of someone rather than being alone. Well, I love my little chickens, and even with their little brains, they know I take care of them and protect them. God please protect me, and hold me in your arms today.

3 Likes

You get your TF-RDTA yet? I see VaporDNA has them in stock and shipping now. :thumbsup:

hasnt come in yet…anxiously waiting, though!

1 Like

Giving this a little bump as Mr @fidalgo_vapes sent me a Boreas. Loving the flavor and the build decks but filling it is where i ran into a bit of an issue. Will the whole flipping it upside down, closing juice flow and then filling it stop the leaking during the filling process?

1 Like

Thats what ive read but might want to flip it upside down after filling, wait 10 secs, open the juice/airflow what ever while upside down, flip it back up and vape.

1 Like

Ohh, i forgot the on left leg part but u will fiqure that out

1 Like