Recommendations for new RTA tank please

i think @Pro_Vapes may have some insight on this tank hopefully this will summon mr triple og suuuuwooooop

2 Likes

I donā€™t know Iā€™ve been liking the kaees Solomon rta great flavor easy build deck and doesnā€™t leak and top fill!

1 Like

TBH I get some leaks on occasion when filling. Itā€™s just something Iā€™ve learned to live with. I did find when I overfill the tank leaking is pretty much a guaranteed. When wicking I found that over wicking helps, but I have no sure fire way to stop the leaking all together. .

2 Likes

That is exactly what i did. Getting near Troll V2 flavor out of this thing, a little messy is easily over looked.

75w, .22ohm, 3.5, spaced duals and i can barely tell the difference between this and my fav RDAs.

Thanks for the input, exactly what i was looking for.

1 Like

The Ammit Dual Coil if wicked right hits like a champ. Ample room for builds and is some of the best flavor I have received in a long time. Still trying to get wicking right for high VG juices, but getting there.

1 Like

Worst RTA I ever bought. Glad it went to a good home. To someone who will love and care for it. Because I was about to crush it in the compactor.

2 Likes

Are you fucking kidding. Holy shit the thing is a beast.

1 Like

has anyone used the mini griffen??? the original didnt appeal to me due to the size , eightvape has the mini for 10$ and i like the idea of single or dual option plus the size , was the original good ? im thinking for 10$ its not much of a risk

I have the original. I donā€™t use it other than on long drives. I prefer dripping. However, for a tank, I think it gives pretty good flavor. Took me a second to get the proper way to wick it down, but all in all I think itā€™s a good tank.

2 Likes

I love my vandy vape kylin so much that i just ordered the v2. Dual stainless steel claptons at .18 ohms in ss tc mode are a dream!