Recruits wanted for Global Vape Study

I’m going to do my best to catch this episode. If I’m eligible to volunteer I will. Maybe you can too.

11 Likes

Very interesting @muth

*Guest: Dr. Carl V. Phillips - Lead Scientist, Global Project Manager, Veritas Cohort Study - It is the single most important question: Is vaping safe? Despite a mountain of research pointing to low health risks associated with vaping compared to smoking; a definitive answer remains elusive. But researchers behind a new multi-site international study of the health effects of vaping hope to remedy that and need your help. The VERITAS (Vaping effects: real-world international surveillance) Cohort Study is headed by Dr. Riccardo Polosa out of CoEHAR, the Center of Excellence for Harm Reduction, Catania. The lead scientist and global project manager is Dr. Carl V. Phillips. In this episode of RegWatch hear Dr. Phillips explain why the VERITAS Study is by far the most substantial study of the health effects of vaping (in the absence of smoking,) and will provide invaluable information for vapers, smokers, and policymakers. You could play a critical role, find out how. Only on RegWatch by Regulatorwatch.com Live Stream: Tuesday, July 21 Time: 7:00pm ET / 6:00pm CT / 4:00pm PT Sr. Producer: Cindy Schmidt Exec. Producer: Brent Stafford This episode is supported by: DEMAND VAPE Make RegWatch happen, go to: support(dot)regulatorwatch(dot)com #RegWatch #VapeNews

9 Likes

Thanks SD, for adding that. Very important. It’s nice to have friends who pick up on your slack :wink:

7 Likes

Not at all, I’d not heard of this yet. Just went to the YT page and pasted the comments. I’m glad you shared this.

7 Likes