Red Burley (flavorah) flavor pairings

My favorite flavor is red Burly by Flavorah. I’m curious which flavors pair well with it and what others have found it to be a good mix with? I’d like to keep the flavor of the red Burly as the main base and just add some different small tastes to the mix.

3 Likes

Chocolate
Cherry
Nuts
Apple
Vanilla
Maple
Molasses

But not all in the same mix and very small quantities for a very light highlight note.

4 Likes

thanks! do you think toffee would work?

2 Likes

Yep… caramel too.

2 Likes

awesome, cheers!

3 Likes

Of lately I mixed it with Western (TPA) and Latakia (NET, la tabaccheria), it came out a good, out of the schemes tobacco mix…

1 Like
1 Like

More than welcome to look thru my tobaccos @anon58232632

You might want to try my winstin first, then make red burley the dominant flavor of it too :wink:

2 Likes

cool ty all

1 Like

Try any dark fruits, bourbon or whiskey, caramel/toffee/sugary stuff, chocolate, coffees, creams, nuts, mints, vanilla, wood flavors and not to forget: other tobaccos!

1 Like

:+1:
Taste is so personal & subjective, but this one is as close to an ADV as I’ve ever come, with my tobacco mixes. I know you said you wanted to use the Red Burley as the primary flavor, but in this recipe it’s very close 2nd. If nothing else, it gives you a couple of other tobacco flavors that I think works well with the RB.

(I name my favorite tobacco recipes after Dick Tracy villains) :grin:
Good luck. Red Burley is a great flavor to experiment with!

3 Likes

Ahhh! Tobacco, tobacco, and tobacco. :grinning: …the perfect combination.

3 Likes

How can one possibly go wrong?

The Mumbles was actually a product of my convoluted tank mixing style. I wanted to fill a tank, and just surveyed my single flavor mixes. Ok 3 eye droppers of this, 2 eye droppers of that, and 1/3 of an eye dropper that. I usually miss those home run moments, tank mixing, because I forget what flavors I added. :grin: This one I remembered and wrote it down. From there I was able to translate it into a recipe.

I have very few non tobacco flavors in my arsenal. I could close my eyes and pick any three and chances are very good that it will be tobacco, tobacco, & tobacco! (I do it all the time) :crazy_face:

3 Likes