Red in color Flavorings?

I went to a shop (They won’t disclose where they get flavoring…Understandable) that had a flavor I really enjoy which was Cherry Pomegranate, they said that the flavorings for both flavors were Red in color. Every place I got Flavorings from (FlavorArt, TFA and FW) were always clear in color. Does anyone know what possible places have Cherry and Pomegranate which are Red in Color? I would really like to know because the places I got my flavorings from combined to make cherry pom is well…crap…I really would like to get these flavorings to make the flavor on my own so I am not spending $20 for a 30ml of juice.

2 Likes

I think some of the Lorann flavours are coloured (none that I have) but i have seen a red in i think it was a la raspberry or it could have been cherry I can’t recall.

6 Likes

I just checked Lorann’s site, and yep cherry and pomegranate are both red.

3 Likes

I have LA Cherry and can confirm it’s red.

2 Likes

if you want to add color in your juice why don’t you buy some food coloring? as far i remember Pink mule and some other companies are selling some…a few drops can make your ejuice at any color you wish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The OP is attempting to find the specific flavors that they know has color, not just colored flavors.

3 Likes

my bad… understood it wrong… :confused: soz op

3 Likes

Could be wrong, but I figure some flavors have color due to extraction from natural material which is far different from added color. If I knew or suspected a flavor had added color I would NOT buy or use it. Why? Because there are far too many clear flavors out there that are really good, I don’t need to resort to inhaling unnecessary ingredients. Just my take.

4 Likes

If it’s one of their “house” juices, they are probably getting it from carhbon, out of Atlanta (most shops in the southeast order from them.)
It comes in a gallon, premixed, just add nic (can be ordered clear or colored). Good luck buying from them though. They usually only sell wholesale (requires a tax ID).

2 Likes