Repeal and Review Proposed March 1st 2024 Vape Ban in Australia

Could all Aussies please sign and share the link far and wide, many thanks in advance.
Trying to get 5000 signatures today.

Open for Australian residents to sign.
Can only sign once.
Closing date for signatures: 06 March 2024 11:59 PM (AEDT)

As at 8th Feb 2024
Signature count: 2527

11 Likes

Signature count: 2542

Just while I was posting, Awesome!

9 Likes

2630, 88 more in the past hour! We still need more people.

I have posted in a bunch of fb public Aussie vape groups but if anyone is a member of Private groups, sharing the link would be great, if it hasn’t been shared already. Many thanks!

edit- forgot to say, I have never seen so many ads for disposables, the black market is booming!

7 Likes

I posted it to my FB group and it’s all over the mixing groups I am in. Don’t forget to ask people to get their family members to sign it too, they should be willing as they would certainly see the difference vaping has made over cigarette smoking.

6 Likes

I hope it’s stopped. Best of luck to vaping Aussies!

4 Likes

thanks @Lostmarbles

Signature count: 8451 as of 3pm AEST 10th Feb 2024.

5 Likes

Update 27 Feb 2024 1.01pm aest

Signature count: 22064

Please sign and share if you haven’t already 🙏 9 days left to sign - Importation restrictions on all vaping equipment (mods, tanks, liquids) starts this Friday 1st March 2024.

https://www.tga.gov.au/products/unapproved-therapeutic-goods/vaping-hub

2 Likes

You could also hop on discord, there are a few vape related channels out there including ours.

Good luck and i hope for the best!

1 Like

Thanks Ken :hugs:

1 Like

(image: legalisevaping.com.au)

The “Therapeutic Goods and Other Legislation Amendment (Vaping Reforms) Bill 2024” has now been referred for Senate Inquiry.

Please make a submission to keep Vaping easily accessible to all adults in Australia.

Submissions are sought by 12 April 2024.

Points to cover in your submission:

• How to minimise youth vaping

• What is working overseas?

• Impact on smoking, black market

If this is your first time submitting online to an inquiry you will need to create a My Parliament log in.
Anyone can lodge a submission, you will need to provide name, address, phone number as required fields, if you live overseas the country can be changed to your specific country. This information is not published. Only detail personal information in the submission if you are happy to have it published.

It is easier to login first and then click the link to the submission page below - it will take you straight to the submission itself.

Further information on making a submission is located here:

For more information on this topic:

:arrow_down::arrow_down: ** Please click this link to lodge your submission:** :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Hopefully Legalise Vaping will format an easy/sharable lodgement link via their website (I will post it when they do) but why wait?!

3 Likes