Replace Ethyl Maltol with...?

It does suggest refrigeration on the bottle (it’s on the plastic you peel off to open it), but I don’t see why it’d be necessary. My guess is it’s just them covering their butts. The ACV and citric acid should be more than enough preservative.

2 Likes

Must have missed that. Haven’t refrigerated mine and it seems fine.

1 Like

where do I buy this stuff pyure I’ve been working with erythitol as sweetener to replace sucralose but this also sounds good cant find it at ECX or nicotine river also the stevia

I buy mine at Amazon[Prime]

it’s already mixed in liquid form ? you buy both the stevia and pyure

Yes, the Pyure is liquid in a small .9oz plastic bottle…
The stevia I buy is Stevita Simply Stevia powder and buy from a seller on e-bay.
I mix 1teaspoon to 25ml of PG and keep it in an eye-dropper bottle. The Stevita
Simply Stevia is 100% organic stevia, no additives, no fillers.

2 Likes

ty finally goodbye sucralose I like the erythitol but am always looking for other options

Not sure where you live, but I got mine at Walmart for about $4 or so. I had to keep checking cuz they didn’t have it at first.

1 Like

The liquid version you want is here…
https://shop.pyuresweet.com/collections/all/products/organic-liquid-stevia?variant=6177824963

They only ship to U.S. locations though…

2 Likes

GLycerite would also work where Pyure might not because there is no acidic component. Puyure helps pop fruit flavors because it has vinegar and citric acid as preservative and Glycerite has no preservative

3 Likes

dumb question…I saw the Pyure says to refrigerate after opening…are you doing that or doesn’t matter?

I never have. Apparently I ripped off the safety seal with instructions and chunked it before reading :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol I was about to do the same…but was about to transfer the liquid to a dropper bottle and saw that.

I transferred to another bottle when I got couple of months ago. Haven’t refrigerated and haven’t noticed a difference.

good to know. thanks :thumbsup:

Yep, I dont refrigerate mine either.

1 Like

cool. Thanks brother.

@MisterSinner @mstokens @Bearkat @BoDarc @Mofogger

No wonder the FDA is up our vaping ass…
All of you have no regard for their warnings. Like the CDC, the FDA are only here to protect us.
If any of you…act this irresponsible more than another 1000 times each, I will have no choice
but to unfriend you…and I am serious.

3 Likes

Hey, they should have had a big ass warning on the actual label instead of the safety seal. Gotta dumb ass proof things you know… like don’t use hair dryer in bathtub, etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, don’t mock me…How the hell are you supposed to know that sticking your hand in the garbage disposal, while it is turned on, can possibly harm you?

I bet many people knew NOT to use the hair dryer in the bathtub…but were never told to not use the toaster…no wonder microwave ovens were created to help get ready for work in the mornings…
AND THEN…who the FK didn’t label the microwave ovens to keep people from drying their poodles in them…
I blame the aborigine’s for not creating the internet and soliciting knowledge to the world…when they had the knowledge to share…and for only scratching it on rocks in hidden caves where it would take forever to be known.

Our USA gov’t had all of the Native Americans jailed up in rez’s, had all knowledge that was needed, corralled in controlled areas, and failed to pass on this knowledge to to people that would benefit from it…must have just been a simple oversight.

2 Likes