Replacement aromamizer drip tip?

Need a replacement driptip for my aromamizer… Anyone know where i can order one?

1 Like

I’ve put my Aromimizer drip tip on the Wismec Theorem cause it has quite a lot of spit back and used a regular 510 on the Aromimizer. They don’t sell any replacement drip tips for it, not even at the steam crave website :confused:

1 Like

Damn i dropped mine and it landed just right and broke the tip lol so the base of the tip stayed in the thing and snapped the top of it clean off. Need a tip and glass… Saw the glass on fasttech last night but couldnt find a tip… Guess ill have to use a regular one… Oh well lol thanks

1 Like

Not sure if he’s still doing it, but @bradslinux was making some for awhile.

1 Like

as great as that sounds, i am on unemployment income at the moment… Was hoping to find one on someplace like fasttech for like $2 lol thanks though that is really cool he was/is doing that!

1 Like

If Brad will make you one I’ll pay for it. It’s time for me to donate to ELR anyway. If you like that idea just PM me your 411 and maybe get with @bradslinux to discuss a color, etc. Of course the ones he was making was for the original Aromamizer RDTA. Just sayin’

4 Likes

come on bruh you need this

1 Like

Yea that is what i have is the original aromamizer. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this one :slight_smile:

Hey, I finished it this morning. I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell yeahhh awesome! Thanks a ton!

1 Like

Sorry I just saw this thread @mikelej14 , I have an extra glass if you are still in need of one.If so just shoot me a p.m. and I will get one headed your way.

Oh its okay i ordered one on fast tech itll be here eventually lol thanks tho