Replacement for my kangatech subtank mini

Hi all, I am using kangertech subtank mini and love them. My problem is they are getting old and wearing out so I’m looking for a couple of me tanks.
The subtank mini is 22 mm to fit on my Pico, fast track has discontinued them so not sure where to go next.
Is there and tank that you can suggest that is 22mm rebuildable has good flavor and does not leak.
I’m in the Philippines so it’s not too easy to find what I need…
Thanks.

2 Likes

I have used a SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast tank which is 22mm
I use the pre-made coils for that, but they do have a SMOK TFV8 BABY BEAST RBA HEAD
Rebuildable deck for it
You might see if you can find a SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank and then get the Rebuildable deck for that.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have 1 but like most smok it failed, the rubber insulator on the contact pin burnt to a crisp after only a couple of uses. Maybe they have changed the material but I sort of gave up on anything SMOK.

2 Likes

Innokin Zenith and Zlide are good tanks with reliable coils. Not as airy as a STM wide open but does have pretty versatile af. No idea if there is a compatible rba. Have you tried sourcing STM parts?

3 Likes

Brian41, I have a Kangertech Subtank mini that came with my Kbox Mini mod I bought 2 years ago.
I used it a few times and only built on the Rebuild deck a few times before I went to the SMOK tank.
I have all the parts etc. with that package. I haven’t used it in years, so if we can figure a way, I would be willing to sell it to you and ship it. You can reach me at: balarneystone@att.net if you would like to discuss further and I can send pictures etc.

2 Likes

Hello welcome to the forum. It may be hard to a replacement for that particular subtank because its an older tank. However alibaba ships worldwide and you nay find a good replacement. You may have to buy a few at a time because they sell wholesale.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Kanger-iken-tank-2ml-4ml-kangertech_60693421827.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.14442d372qiRYm

3 Likes

I still have one of these i use, gotta be 5 yrs old, similar but that feels expensive, but then cheap when I remember buying one in person

3 Likes

Ericsgreen, Yea, I looked back and in December 2017 i bought the starter kit from Vape HQ.
Authentic Kanger TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit - Platinum Edition VHQ-KIT-067-KGR-PLT 1 $53.97
Still running strong even after multiple drops and some abuse. I love the battery magnetic battery door for ease of use. Never really liked the Topbox Mini RBA deck because it was too small and required very careful wicking to get a good juice flow without leaking or dry hits. Topped mine with the SMOK TFV8 Baby Beast Tank and never looked back. Coils are expensive, so I got a Velocity RDA and use that for testing DIY stuff. It works great for that. Newest setup is now a Geek Vape Aegis Max topped with a Geek Vape Zeus X RTA and am loving that also.

3 Likes

I, also, tried the toptank, and it just didn’t do it for me. I was never able to get the same vape as from the subtank. At some point I will have to change from the subtank, but I have 5 or 6 in the box and about 150 or more coils for them. So I am set for a while.

2 Likes