Replacing atomizers?

For those who use non-rebuildable disposable coil heads, I have a question - at what point do you throw out your atomizer and put in a new one? What are the signs which, to you, indicate that it’s not doing the job anymore (other than the obvious, like not producing vapor)? I don’t want to have an unpleasant vaping experience by going full-on Scrooge and hanging onto an atomizer past its time, but I also don’t want to waste money by replacing heads more often than I really need to.

As soon as the taste is different/off/muted out it goes :slightly_smiling:

First hint of a slight burnt taste and out it goes.Love that I can get 4+ weeks out of my crown coils!

Thanks for the replies. One thing I try to keep in mind is that a replaceable coil is about half the price of a pack of cigarettes, so I’m still saving a lot of money, even if I might occasionally replace a coil a little sooner than I have to.

Obviously it’s been said. Drop in flavor. I’m loving the crown 0.25 and 0.5 coils. They seem to hold up pretty good…well, excellent in my opion compared to my nautilus coils. Sometimes when I sense a drop in flavor but not to sure I’ll take a look at the inside. When you look you can see how guncked up the coil is.

I say sense because I am taste Atleast one of two new mixes a day. Sometimes the mix isn’t good so it’s not the coils fault it’s mine.

So for me it’s the look inside that helps. And me saying to myself…stop being so cheap and switch out the coil that seems to just keep hanging on to get the best flavor from my DIY mixes.