[REQ]Air Factory Berry Rush V1 clones?

One of my favs. AF changed recipe recently. New version is TERRIBLE! Original no longer available. Noobie in diy. Anyone ever do a clone or close to version of original from a few years ago??? Any input much appreciated

3 Likes

I just wanted you to welcome you to the forum! Good luck in your search!

5 Likes

Most DIY people probably have never bought or vaped this juice. If you can describe the tastes more people will be able to put a recipe together.

Berry Rush

FLAVOR DESCRIPTION:

An exotic mix of wild berries, the perfect combinations of sweet and sour flavors.

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome! Upon inhale seem to taste a great blend primarily blueberry, with hints of strawberry, raspberry and ? both sweet and tangy. My other half describes it as somewhat fruity pebbles, I’m not sure…sweet and tangy though, hope this helps

6 Likes

I’ve never had that juice.
By your description, I would try FA Forest Fruit flavoring for starters. It’s a nice berry mix .
Don’t know about the sour taste you described, but there are Sour flavorings available also.
Good luck with your mix

5 Likes

I vaped the hell out of there tropic freeze. I cloned it and it was spot on. I vaped my clone everyday for two years until my partner said she really didnt like the smell of it. Its not much to some commercial juices. Read the description and go from there. Get tfa sweetener tfa sour and some tfa berry mix and cap mixed berries. And start there. Its all trial and error. I did 8 variations of tropic freeze before i finally got it. So welcome to the diy club and good luck.

3 Likes