[REQ] Alien piss

Hey all!

Pretty new to DIY and wondered is anyone has tried to clone ALIEN PISS by Big Bang? I’ve made 4 mixes but still not that close. Any ideas would be great.

Description - Blue Raspberry Lemonade With A Twist

https://bigbangecigs.com/alien-piss-premium-bombsauce-eliquid.html

Here is my current mix http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1019127/Blue+raspberry+lemonade+%28Alien+Piss%29

5 Likes

No I haven’t tried it yet. I did want to say good job posting your work regarding where you are at and linking back to the company.

6 Likes

This is the best REQ post I’ve seen, all others need to take note…

@CosmicTruth Do you know anything about this? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I see "ice cold lemonade "

Maybe some Koolada in there??

2 Likes

This might be the crucial link…having not tasted it myself I wouldn’t like to hazard a guess! Do you get anything else from it apart from the blue Ras and lemonade? :thinking:

1 Like

I believe this is the secret ingredient, but it is so hard to bottle.

11 Likes

I could not figure out why you tagged me, then it hit me LOL.
No I will not, nor have I ever pee’d in a bottle. So the original is not my “creation” (AFAIK).
This is tho an interesting looking flavor combination I’d like to try once the recipe is developed. My attempts at cloning a juice were not successful, but I always come up with something that is vape-able, just not the same as the original. Don’t hit me but I haven’t gotten into the coolant additives.

2 Likes

Not really, it’s just has lighter notes and much smoother than what i’m producing.

1 Like

Heading to outer space for additive

1 Like

Perfect, this is what i’m looking anymore ideas?

2 Likes

Koolada @ 1-2%

Maybe someone else can give suggestions for lemonade and blue raspberry?

I’m thinking raspberry ice pops type flavour maybe…

3 Likes

Stoped by one of their locations, not where they mix and the guy said he thought the twist was Lavender. I don’t taste any but I will give it a go

1 Like

One stop diy Arnold palmer 10%
Bilberry fa 3%
Raspberry FA 4%

I’m vaping this in a tank right now. They’re pink lemonade is really good and so is they’re sweet tea.

1 Like

I’m gonna revive this thread.
Because I am on the hunt for a blue raspberry lemonade. I bought some at my local B n M. It’s an in house juice, and they are private people.
Anymore ideas for this topic?

1 Like

Okay confession time, I took time to read some of the br threads. Upon reviewing it further there is an awesome compilation of notes and thoughts already. My bad gang!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Excellent! I shall get all those flavors and try it out! Thanks!

1 Like
2 Likes

Hell yes man! Thanks! Whoot!!

Also, I was looking on bull city flavors and wondering if it’s the blue razz Taffy? Or do I need to look elsewhere?
Derp: I found it on nic river!

1 Like