[REQ] Any ideas about Stacked deez waffles

Hello everybody anyone knows how to clone the Stacked deez waffles or have any ideas, thank you very much.

1 Like

@Kniwes Let me get the ball rolling as I love waffle vapes!

hereā€™s a description from the Webz;

A delicious waffle sandwich packed with a lemon meringue filling.

I also have a theory that most recipes were developed accidentally ā€¦just like you may discover on your own journey in DIY. This I bet was an attempt at Lemon Meringue Pie where they thought ā€œhey maybe I can use ā€˜waffleā€™ for the crustā€¦ā€ just because thatā€™s what they had onhand ā€¦and it turned out to be killer (sounds great!)

Read the Guide here on ELR and become familiar with the tools and ways to search. Just type ā€œLemon Meringue Pieā€ in the various search tools and read all the results. I think most companies make a waffle flavoring and I would guess itā€™s is not the Belgian Waffle, which is totally different. Just swap out any crust type flavorings in your Pie search results for waffle

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice I will try from here. I still hope that someone has already done some testing with good results, if I were the first I will certainly post the results.

1 Like

While the recipe ā€œHomeā€ side of ELR is very powerful, back over here on the ā€œForumā€ side is the deeper tracks. I read a very recent thread re: a new tasty Lemon Meringue Pie flavoring. Lemon Meringue Waffles sounds SO good

Be sure to check outā€¦

3 Likes

He may even be able to type in Lemon Meringue Pie and find the actual recipe. I have heard it has happened a time or two, just sayingā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes