[REQ] Any ideas about Stacked deez waffles

Hello everybody anyone knows how to clone the Stacked deez waffles or have any ideas, thank you very much.

1 Like

@Kniwes Let me get the ball rolling as I love waffle vapes!

here’s a description from the Webz;

A delicious waffle sandwich packed with a lemon meringue filling.

I also have a theory that most recipes were developed accidentally …just like you may discover on your own journey in DIY. This I bet was an attempt at Lemon Meringue Pie where they thought “hey maybe I can use ‘waffle’ for the crust…” just because that’s what they had onhand …and it turned out to be killer (sounds great!)

Read the Guide here on ELR and become familiar with the tools and ways to search. Just type “Lemon Meringue Pie” in the various search tools and read all the results. I think most companies make a waffle flavoring and I would guess it’s is not the Belgian Waffle, which is totally different. Just swap out any crust type flavorings in your Pie search results for waffle

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice I will try from here. I still hope that someone has already done some testing with good results, if I were the first I will certainly post the results.

1 Like

While the recipe “Home” side of ELR is very powerful, back over here on the “Forum” side is the deeper tracks. I read a very recent thread re: a new tasty Lemon Meringue Pie flavoring. Lemon Meringue Waffles sounds SO good

Be sure to check out…

3 Likes

He may even be able to type in Lemon Meringue Pie and find the actual recipe. I have heard it has happened a time or two, just saying…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes